Please some thoughts here !?!

• I have a job interview on Monday, which means a lot to me.

I have to prepare for a test and this means lots of work. I am thinking to ask them to change the interview day so I can get more time to prepare.

What do you think, should I ask for this or I should go on Monday ?

Any intuitive thought about it ??

thanks B

• My feelings are they will doubt your capability if you postpone the test. I feel you are well able to study and be ready on Monday. It is only stress and anxiety and self-doubt, not inability to pass the test, that is your real problem.

• thank You Captain !!

I totally see the truth in what you are saying ! I am still nervous but I have done a lot of preparation. I feel so so at the moment. Lets see on the luck side of tomorrow.

have a great day !

B

• Hi Captain.

I gave the interview and I am told to recontact them in January.

Meanwhile I have to prove them with more skills in the program they use. They like my demo and body of works, and they liked me, but they use a different application from what I do. On the other side I don't want to loose this opportunity. It is like dream come true to me. So I will follow with them on the January. and keep working to learn the program till then.

I wonder if you can sense any thing and/or have any advice on it.

I sooooo much need this job, but I realize i have to prove more work to them, and probably they might fill the position by then.

Thank You, B

• I sense this will have a positive happy outcome for you.

• thank You Captain !

Feels so great to hear that !! this feels as those things that you know it is yours, but you have to just do a bit more work for it ! 🙂

Have a great one !! B

• This sounds like it's worth that extra bit of work.

• This post is deleted!