Seeking deep insight with divorce/relationships/other stuff

• I am hoping to connet with someone on a higher plane who can give me some advice through any sort of reading or psychic connection. I have been married for 19 years on July 19th. In January, my husband decided he wanted a divorce and retained an attorney, for a medicated divorce leaving out detail regarding my oldest daughter's ADD and social problems, my younger daughter's developmental delays and my own problems dealing with post traumatic brain injury. Granted he is not the most empathetic man and our marriage has been an uphill battle for me, so in many ways it should be a relief. We have led a fairly platonic life for a couple ofyears anyway. He moved out in January. For years he failed to recognize the needs of our kids and my own needs. He always had an excuse as to why we could get the kids therapy I thought tey needed or why a marriage or family counselor was not going to help us. Everything was always "my fault". I have to be the fix it man for the house most of the time and pay for kids therapy and extras - although he did pay most of the mortgage and the bills - FOr a long time he made me pay 1/2 of everything and would never hire enough help to get things done in the house.

I could have left my husband at any time and found any number of men interested in me, but that is not "my way" of doing things.

After a brief discussion with his attorney, his attorney actually advised me to get an attorney. My husband had left out so much pertinent information, his lawyer had no idea what he was taking on. Needless to say, the therapy bills and attorney bills have been mounting. One of the agreements was that a lot of work that had to be done on the house we live in that my husband negelected to have done for years, would have to be done to make the house safe and livable for myself and my daughters (the oldest currently lives with her father). This has also resulted in fights and confusion because the money for repairs has run out and there is about 25,000 more to do. On top pf that , my kids need school advocates. Today the water pump for our well went out. Another thingthat will cost money to fix. I was pushing for a legal separation to prolong health care and dental coverage for myself and to give me a little more time to adjust to things. I suspect that this will ultimately end in divorce. Everyone says I will be better off. Even the contraactor who is doing the work on my house says I will be better off. The contractor has, in fact, beenvery nice to me, much kinder than my husband and has become what I would call a friend. I now turn to my questions.

Which brings me to my questions. What do you see as happening with me, my husband an dmy kids and my job. Is my friend the contractor just being nice to me because he is a nice person, or because - he has to be nice to me because I have to pay him and he has to have more work and needs happy customers to promote his work? Or does he genuinely "like me"?

I don't know quite what to think of the connection I have with the contractor, except that I feel that it was not entirely "accidental".

We seem to have the same artistic interests and we have already admitted that there is a psychic conection between us - perhaps some sort of a "past life" encounter.

I can give you some birthday information:

My BD 3-14-1958, 04:19 AM Lubbock Texas

My husband 6-12-1961 Oakland, CA

My oldest child 10-01-2001 11:54 PM Berkeley, CA

My youngest child: 1/10/2001 11:01 AM Berkeley, CA

Our contractor 11-16-1965

I don't want to load images on a public forum, but if you contact me at:

izzysllama@earthlink.net I can give you some photos. You can also email me there.

Bless you all for any insight you can give me.

• Namaste, Turtledust.

I am being guided to offer you the following messages:

First, you are receiving information through dreams, and are being asked to spend some time daydreaming. Daydreams are Spirit's way of allowing us to consciously explore our future while remaining bodily alert. From your post, some visualization in the form of daydreams seems essential. I sense that your light bodies are very tight, drawn very close; daydreaming will allow you to relieve some of that and to spend time in a lighter place. At some point in the near future, you will receive a physical sensation that is a wake up call, meant to trigger a realisation that once acknowledged will initiate a great change of fortune in your life. Look at your daydreams as viable messages from Spirit and roadmaps to possibilites that would normally remain faceless for eternity.

At this regenerative time in your life, you are being urged to break through self endorsed limitations that hinder your development and growth. Ask yourself if these illusions - - perhaps values and beliefs that are based on cultural, familial, or generational conditioning -- were put into place to prevent you from seeing a truth or to prevent others from seeing the real you. Your view of the world may be restricted by a tainted view of what is real and what is not, and as a result the view the rest of the world has of you may also be unfairly tainted.

Carve out some time for yourself to sit in silence. When you are relaxed, seek out the secrets being held in trust by your Elders. They were once revered as 'wise ones' simply because their wisdom had been accumulated over many years of life experience; they appeared to walk in beauty and harmony with all things. Their knowledge is available to you, if you seek them, and their wisdom, in the silence.

Ask the Elders of Spirit, G-d, and Creation for the medicine and ways of all life. Ask them anything, everything that is on your mind. Ask about the things that make your heart sing, what saddens you, what inspires you to reach new heights. Ask until there is nothing more to ask. You will receive the answers you need.

Then, incorporate the memories and wisdom of these things into your life and share them.

If you like, check out a thread I opened called Circle of Gold, posted in the Divination forum. I recommend you investigate it and take action, if you feel called to do so.

In gratitude,

and love and light love and light love and light,

~Ahliyah

• Hi Tutledust, Your husband has indicated and shown for a while that this relationship is over. I'm sorry that you have to pick-up ALL the pieces. If you and him can come to agreement w/aid of separate attorneys it will cut costs. Maybe that is what they are waiting for. It would be in your best interest to handle things with your own attorney. I see your contractor is a Scorpio. Scorpio can give good advice. I wouldn't put too much faith or hope until you know more about him. I wouldn't assume anything. Might want to go on-line and check out home warranty insurance. That can be very helpful sometimes. Check out your homeowners insurance to see about repairs. I'm going to have to change homeowners insurance myself. Almost sounds like you should contact Social Services for help. I have a neighbor who has kids with similar problems and the kids get money each month and medical. This is something that you may have already done. I feel like the more guided you are on this huge journey that you are on the better off you'll be. Stay focused. Don't think too much about what if. I have found that if you have done the right thing all along usually good will come back. Good Luck.