I Think My Daughter is Psychic

• My 9 year old constantly says things as I'm thinking them. They are very random things that a 9 year old wouldn't normally think of - it's not like she's just saying things like, "Oh, looks like rain today". It freaks me out sometimes because I literally feel like she can read my mind. She also answers questions before I ask them out loud. She has been doing this since she was 2 or 3. My grandma (who I've been dreaming about a lot lately) would do the same thing. I'm not sure if this type of thing runs in families or what. It's cool and interesting, but like I said, it freaks me out at times.

Do you think my daughter has some sort of gift? If not, what could be causing this? It's hard to believe that it's just a coincidence. Is there anything I should be doing to help her?

• She might be psychic, or just very intuitive, if there is any difference between these two definitions.

• Don't let her see or feel that she freaks you out.

It may be that you have very strong connections to your grandmother and your daughter, as it does happen when you spend a lot of time with someone.

For the most part, maybe you can give her some tests.

Since she can read your mind put some things for her to read. Like "you want ice cream for dessert?" lol

The best way to help her is to let her feel like she's alright, and okay for using her gift. But I'm saying this generally, as all kids need to know that their parents don't look at them as some strange being or are scared of them.

If she is a psychic, hopefully the experienced psychics in this site can be of better help.