Reading please anyone!

• Hi, if anyone can be so kind to give me a reading, i feel like my life is a bit upside down..need of help even with love life.

Thanks

Leolady.

• Can you give more details - how exactly is your life upside down?

• Hi Captain,

Thanks for your reply to me 🙂

Since moving to Canada 5 yrs ago, i try to connect with my family member and it does not seem to work out that way. I moved here because of them and now i feel that they all have neglected me 😞 very sad about that, So i absolutely have no relationship with them.

Since coming here, I met up with a Cancer gentleman and of course he seem like the perfect guy and after a year he changed on me...being very secretive and he does not want me to call him after hours and it really bothers me and i have caugh him lying quite a few times... so we have been on and off since then and now he only wants to be friends with me ( it does hurts because not only that i love him so much he was sort of a replacement for my family ) now i feel like i lost it all ... and because i love this guy ..trying to be his friends just makes it harder for me. He gives me mixed feeling so i am still hooked on him..

Please help me with a reading to see the direction in which my life is heading.. should i wait for this guy or should i move on? I am truly frustrated ...

Awaiting you response.

Thanks

Leolady.

• You are getting your relationships with your family members all mixed up with your romantic relationships. You need to sort out the issues with your own family first before looking for a partner or else otherwise you will just keep on looking for the wrong type of person. You mustn't ask a romantic partner to make up for the bad relationship you have with your family. That is too much to put on your partner. You have to repair it yourself.

• Hi Captain,

I agree with all that you said, thanks for the advise.. in my head i am still in a bit of a rollercoaster and need some sort of direction. Will you do a reading for me pls. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Leolady

• Can you post your burthdate or a photo so I can tune into your vibes?

• Hi Captain, yes my birthdate is Aug 12th 1973 and if there may be something may happen again with my ex and i ... his birthdate is June 27th 1979. thanks.

• LL, I feel your need for privacy and intimacy may make you shrink away sometimes from the outside world when in fact you need to be out in it more. What you really want is to find a place where you feel safe, protected and cared for, somewhere you feel you truly belong and can be yourself - or you want to find the person who can provide that for you. But you must take charge of creating this haven for yourself - no one special person or set of people is going to do it for you just because you think you need it. By pursuing a goal that excites you or by finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect, you will develop feelings of belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself. You must find a focus beyond your scattered emotional needs and lose your dependence on others to provide you with what you need. Otherwise you will only attract those who want to dominate you or treat you badly. A fear of abandonment can ruin relationships if it is not dealt with. Only when you have moved past your fears and are strong enough to stand on your own, will you attract a similarly strong and loving partner. Like attracts like.

I do not see you getting back together with your ex because it was not a very compatible or stable relationship. Constancy and moderation are hard to achieve in this combination - you can bring out your ex's aggressive side while he can bring out your passivity. Wide swings of mood are common here. Your ex may have ended up being the boss or making you jump through hoops. He is a changeable water sign and you are passionate fire and as everyone knows, water puts out fire. Instability would be very common in this relationship. Cancerian people come on very strong at first but they can retreat just as quickly. Find yourself someone who can commit to you.

• Hi Captain,

Thanks for the reading 🙂 I really did feel as though the relationship unstable for a very long time, it was like a roller coaster.. it did really become really frustrating. I know although i do miss him, i will have to move pass this because i have tried all that i could have..

Thanks again:) Please provide some tips on how to move on quickly lol 🙂

LL

• You fall in love with someone by thinking about them all the time. You fall out of love by focusing your attention on other things. Get busy with other aspects of your life - work, hobbies, going out - so that your attention is re-focused elsewhere. That way you will live in the present and look to the future, and not be stuck in the past.

• Hi Captain,

Can you please do a reading for me on love, life and work.

• You mean overall or for this year?

• Overall pls

• You have come into this lifetime to secure your sense of self and learn to stand firm in who you are. You have come to learn to be more grounded, operate from a core of strength, deal resolutely with your emotions, and toughen your ego in order to be fully in charge of your life. Coming from a place of deep empathy and sensitivity, you may find yourself buffeted by the winds of feeling, your own as well as others. So impressionable and psychic are you that, like a mirror or pool, you reflect the feelings of those closest to you. Moreover, since you don't have a clear understanding of who you are to begin with, it is easy for you to confuse your own feelings or personality traits with those of others. Driven by a desire to please and a corresponding fear of rejection, you may become what others need you to be. Your core lesson is to establish psychological and psychic boundaries and release any need to be mothered. Your goal is to create a firm internal structure and identity, using your gifts of energy, innovation, empathy, compassion, knowledge, and financial acumen to achieve success and happiness.

Your Achilles' Heel is dependence. The desire to be taken care of ("If there's no one to take care of me, I won't survive") can lead you into the trap of an unending search for security, where you develop emotional dependencies on others. But you can never get enough reassurance from others to feel safe, so you never gain the security you think you need to be a capable adult and take charge of your life. Run the risk and assume full responsibility for the consequences. Take charge of your own life and security, and create what you need for yourself. Once you take responsibility for yourself and find a goal that's important to you and stand by it, you feel secure and in control of your own destiny.

Your challenge in life is learning to relax. Time out from your frantic pace is not time wasted but time gained; you can recharge your batteries so you no longer run on empty. Learn to share, trust and delegate - lucky people understand that gathering a team of motivated people around them who can focus on what they are good at is the key to success, harmony and, of course, good luck.

LL, you have a strong desire to make progress by leading others along an innovative path. At the same time, you respect and value existing knowledge and convention. In some respects, you are like a historian in that you gather as much information as you can and subject it to logical evaluation before deciding on the best way to proceed. When your intelligence and clarity of purpose are combined with your resourcefulness and tenacity, you can be so impressive with your abilities. You are a sort of virtuoso in your chosen field, which could be anything from conducting orchestras or writing books, to raising a family or designing a building. Not afraid of hard work and able to toil at a frenetic pace, you will draw on both the latest research and traditional knowledge to create spectacular results. A wonderful planner and strategist, you can flourish on your life's journey, providing you learn to rein in your ego as you develop a solid sense of self and don't scatter your energies in personal touchiness, emotional hyperbole, or simple selfishness. Watch for any tyrannical, overly serious, or judgmental attitudes or tendencies.

Your natural sensitivity and empathy are likely to inform a highly developed creative sense which can result in artistic expressions and endeavours of truly universal import. They key to your success however will be the development of greater objectivity and the wider philosophical perspective that will come with the ability to remove yourself from unduly emotionally demanding people or situations. With the great strength, love of hard work, and emotional sensitivity that are your gifts, you are likely to find wonderful fulfillment on this life path. Your greatest satisfaction will come with feeling yourself to be the master of your own destiny. So don't give in to any permanent desire to escape or get away from it all, to the point where you may shirk the success the world is offering you. Your need for privacy and intimacy can be an escape from the pressures of work and adult responsibility (which you can find burdensome and exhausting at times). You don't need to run away at all because the services you perform are unmatchably masterful and you have the inner resources to face and conquer anything.

Not surprisingly, you have high expectations of yourself and the knowledge that you have thoroughly investigated every aspect of your belief can give you almost unshakable self-belief. Despite the potential success that your personality traits appear to offer, you can however run the risk of alienating those you seek to influence by an inflated ego or harsh words of criticism. Although you should not compromise on your self-belief, learning to share will encourage others to listen to and support you more. Up to the age of forty, there was likely an emphasis in your life on efficiency and practicality, and you needed to be especially careful during this period not to become too strict or emotionally detached from others. After the age of forty-one, you will tend to focus on relationships and a need to bring more beauty, harmony, creativity, and balance into your life. This can draw you toward such activities as writing, art, music, or any of the creative arts. Throughout your life, if you can learn to assess the potentially damaging effect your forceful approach can have on others and develop greater tolerance and patience, this will not only help you to achieve your goals more successfully, it will add an additional and infinitely more rewarding dimension to your life.

Love and relationships: one thing is certain: you are never dull or boring. The image you project is exciting and romantic. You can attract admirers effortlessly, but your tendency to put work before your personal life may limit your chances of happiness in love. You're not an easy person to pin down, let alone catch and hold. You like to flirt and may not be in any real hurry to make a firm commitment. You may have had a difficult or abusive family history or an unstable/unsettled home life that makes you fear having a spouse or family of your own. Issues of self-deception or denial and self-doubt can damage your relationships. By being unafraid to confess your sensitive or insecure qualities to your partner and daring to show your vulnerable side to others, you will have less to defend or hide, less to prove, and fewer people to impress, which will lead to a greater sense of inner solidity. Dare to trust and make emotional commitments to others. You thrive best with a partner who can appreciate your brilliance and does not mind you stealing the limelight, but who can also equal you in intelligence and determination.

Health: you need to understand that positive connections between people are a source of mental and physical well-being. Resentment and negativity will hurt you more than it hurts the target of your anger. Learning to accept, understand and relax when people around you disobey, rebel or question is therefore crucial to your health. Having more fun and spending more time with friends and loved ones should definitely be a priority. As far as diet is concerned, you need to ensure you don’t get so wrapped up in work that you forget to eat healthily. You should also exercise for at least thirty minutes every day, however busy your life gets, as this will not only boost your health and keep your weight down; it will give you much-needed time out. Wearing, meditating on and surrounding yourself with the colour orange will encourage you to have more fun and love life.

Career: whatever career you have chosen, it hopefully gives you the freedom to work in your own unique way. Otherwise, a dislike of taking orders may encourage you to seek leadership positions or to work for yourself. You have a theatrical personality and a facility with words that makes communication your forte so you are a natural for a writing or acting career, and indeed anything to do with the media, from publishing to TV journalism. Capable of doing two tasks at once, you could also handle two jobs simultaneously. New people and new situations provide you with welcome stimulation and your need for variety and change may impel you to continually seek fresh challenges. An original thinker, especially when you follow your intuition, you may be able to discover new truths beyond accepted realities. Your practical creativity and sound analytical and financial ability, developed over time, will lead to the security you desire. Whatever work you do, you must ensure you follow a steady, focused step-by-step process of preparation and planning, bearing in mind that 'overnight success' can often take years to achieve. If you are patient and thorough and don't seek to skip steps or cut corners, you will reach the point of true success.

Your life's work is to learn to get the right balance between work and play. Once you have learned to share and relax more, your destiny is to unite the wisdom of tradition and the creativity of innovation and, by so doing, benefit humanity as a whole.

• Wow!! This is incredible! I love this reading. Thanks so much Captain. I feel as though you are writing exactly as you know me.

I am in a realtionship currently, can you please let me know where this is heading?

Thanks. LL

• What is your partner's birth date?

• Mine - Aug 12, 1973. His - May 24, 1979

• Acknowledging personal emotions will become the underlying theme of this relationship. The two of you must try to understand and accept not only your own and each other's feelings, but those of people outside the relationship. You must then apply this understanding in social situations. This can be the relationship's biggest challenge. The relationship can be successful only if each partner's feelings are expressed in a healthy way and mastered - emotional repression will only lead to frustration, anxiety and depression. Feelings must be dealt with maturely, and with patience, trust and understanding. These qualities don't come easily to either of you, however. But they can be attained through hard work. The fact that this is not an unrealistic goal bodes well for the relationship. As individuals, the two of you share three problems: a lack of deep self-understanding, a low threshold of patience, and a capacity for considerable self-involvement. Love and/or marriage may worsen these tendencies to the point where it becomes doubtful that the relationship will last long enough to implement some of the emotional management it needs. Should a deep love emerge however, it can be accompanied by a willingness to endure the necessary hard work. If your partner seems anxious to please you or has a bit of a victim complex, make sure you don't ride roughshod over his feelings and needs or dominate him with your powerful energies. He loves to explore the inner recesses of his partner’s mind, but also the minds of everyone he meets, so you may find yourself in the role of diplomatic ally. He (like you) needs to learn to be more open about his real feelings in a relationship but, when he meets someone he feels comfortable enough to open up to, he can be loyal, loving and highly entertaining. Respect for each other must be built over time through cooperation and working out a healthy emotional balance.

• Thank you Captain, this reading is so on point with us. I love him dearly and he expresses the same to me. We do have our emotions conflict from time to time.. But we are giving love a shot here. Wish us luck! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.

LL

• Could I get a reading please? April 17, 1966