Insight would be appreciated!

• Hi Loves ~ I have been unusually depressed lately. I do have alot to be thankful for & I am so thankful for everything. It comes from that stuck feeling & it's just getting worse. I Love my Daughter & my Grandchildren & they have lived with me for almost a year. Which by the way was supposed to be a month. I'm not the person that can give a date of you have to go by this time. There are many things I would like to do but just like when your kids are at home you are more deeply involved in their lives. I've had children from a young age & I need to live my own life. I know I have done this to myself but I really need some help with how to begin to change myself to move on to things that I enjoy & if anyone can pick up when she will move on to her own home where they will be safe & happy that would be so helpful to me. I feel like all I do is clean house & run errands & it's making me miserable. I'm not a selfish person at all but it's time for me. Would be grateful for any insight. Love & Blessings ~D

• This post is deleted!