Tarot nick - reading please?

• Hi Tarot-nick.. May I please have a love reading on my r/s with this gentleman and his feelings about me? thanks! 🙂

• I'll try and do a reading tonight, but when I do the reading I will pick up on your feelings only. Hopefully it will help you see what you are feeling from a different perspective.

Nick

• Hi pinkrose08

This is what I picked up,

your feeling like things should be about you right now

and you are fighting with someone

which is leaving you feeling blah and not wanting to do anything

you want to do something but you are fighting over how to do it, not sure if it was your idea or someone else

you have been feeling restless lately

You have a question about a guy who has a clam demeanor but who really is crafty and a back stabber...

There is someone older trying to look out for you... a good strong person

you know yourself that you are not listening to advise... I get the picture of lalalala I'm not listening...

A guy pops up...has a lot of energy... maybe a little rough around the edges but is a nice guy

With everything going on, your not going to be able to move... your going to have to deal with it.

so you got a fight on your hands... you will have some successes alone with taking a few but it will help you become stronger.

You have some work to do... strong emotions...lay out your feelings and look at them... try and understand what you are going thru...not easy to do but it will help you look at it...then learn from it

Hope that helped,

Nick

• 1. "You have a question about a guy who has a clam demeanor but who really is crafty and a back stabber..."

2. "There is someone older trying to look out for you... a good strong person"

3. "A guy pops up...has a lot of energy... maybe a little rough around the edges but is a nice guy"

Are these 3 different guys? I am trying to relate if any of the above is the guy I am asking about...

• Yes three different people,

You will know better but the feeling I got was the first one was one of your questions

the second one usually is like a father (father figure) or someone who helps you

the third one I don't think you have come in contact with yet or he comes into play later... it may just be someone you meet... or a friend... the card was by itself so its hard to give more information, but he does pop up...

When I do a reading I pick up on feelings... I don't get the background story's... I can guess at them but It is more for you to understand... they were for you...

if you need anything else give a yell.