Could someone please do a reading?About job interview with a foreign person.

• TheCaptain, thank you! I agree with you.But also in this case this job is totally different from my education and experience.

• It might be better if you only try for jobs that you are qualified for and really want.

• I thought that this job would be good as experience, this is part time job, so i could continue to search for another one, that's why i decided to try, but i do not get any feedback after my interview (The Lady told me she will call only in the middle of December).

• You have to look at it from an employer's viewpoint - why would they want to hire someone who doesn't have the qualifications or experience and who tells them she doesn't consider their job offer as anything more than a temporary stopgap? Think about how you present yourself to an employer at an interview.

• Dear TheCaptain, hello!

My friend just called me and told that her boss (the woman i had an interview) is ok if i will replace my friend for two month. I agreed. This is of course preliminary. But i am already afraid. If i get this temporary job, will i be able to do it well? Will i get along with students? Could you tell me please. Now i am kind of happy that i will probably get a job finally, but maybe i don't realize some pitfalls?

• "the woman i had an interview with.

• Marishkaa, you cannot be afraid of life or its challenges. You have to be brave and face them - otherwise you will get nowhere. Tell yourself every day that you can do this job and that you will meet some nice people there. Getting along with others is easy - just ask them how they are and be concerned about and interested in them.

• TheCaptain, thank you!

May i also ask a card from your deck, please, if you still use it.

The question will be - what i need to realize concerning this job opportunity?

• I was drawn to pick two cards for you, Marishkaa.

The first card is The Card of Support, Devotion, and Dedication.

This situation calls for a high level of support, loyalty and devotion to a relationship, situation, goal, or project. You must either commit 100% or take a long ‘pause for thought’ if you are unsure of what you want to achieve. There is no in-between. Being a supportive person is one of the quickest ways to strengthen your relationships with others and build mutual respect. Start your day expecting nothing from the people or situations in your life. This way you are completely open to being pleasantly surprised, rather than disappointed. If you are being nice to family, friends, colleagues, or your partner just so they will be nice to you, you are doing it for all the wrong reasons. There are many different ways you can show your love and support for others in the different types of relationships: physical comfort and emotional support (listening and empathizing, holding their hand, kissing, giving them a hug, love-making); esteem support (expressing confidence in them, and providing encouragement, praise and appreciation); informational support (giving advice, gathering information); and tangible support (taking on responsibilities so others can deal with a problem, or helping to brainstorm solutions to a problem). Don’t be fooled into thinking that people automatically will know what you need when it‘s your time to be supported, either. That sort of thinking is guaranteed to lead to unhappiness. Nobody should have to be a mind reader - dialogue and communication are key in any relationship or project. But also make sure that you don’t take support to an unhealthy extreme and turn yourself into a doormat.

Second card is The Card of Optimism, Positivity, Hope and Joy.

Your situation will best respond to an influx of positivity and optimism. Simply enjoy and love what you are doing, hold hope in your heart and an expectation of success and satisfaction (no matter what happens) and, most of all, do not worry. Worrying is impractical because it causes you to spend time dwelling on things that haven't happened yet and aren't guaranteed to happen. It also prevents you from getting things done - it breeds indecision. Anxiety will only spoil your experience of life. Lose any attachment to getting what you want and instead be joyful in the moment. Life is a journey, not a destination. Enjoy the trip. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. Enjoying the present moment and not worrying about the future or brooding over the past takes practice but is so worthwhile. Use positive affirmations to boost your spirits, like “Anything is possible” or “My circumstances do not create me, I create my circumstances.” When your life seems most serious or weighty, do something completely silly, crazy, and completely fun. The way you feel about yourself, how much you open yourself to new people and experiences, how often you choose to smile simply because it feels good - none of these things depend on your life situation. If you always look forward to tomorrow for happiness, chances are you will do the same when you attain what you've been dreaming of. If you are not really enjoying what you are doing, stop right now and do something else. Because if you are not loving what you are doing, then you are doing it for all the wrong reasons, reasons to do with ego/status/money/approval/popularity, etc. You can be who you want to be right now, no matter what your situation looks like. Nothing in the material world can change who you are inside. In fact, it is through wanting ‘stuff’ that we become most discontented and anxious. Even if the worst should happen and you don’t get exactly what you want, believe that an even better opportunity is on the way to you. The Universe wants only the best for you.

• TheCaptain, thank you very much. So encouraging cards you picked!