Help! Conflicted/financial

• My house needs improvement. I'll have to take everything out for the repairs. Looking at storage buildings to buy is costly. It'll cost about the same to build new. Have got great pricing on a new frame structure. Don't know if I should do just what's needed on my existing or build new. Maybe I should stay here and forego the new structure/building. Can anyone do a reading/insight for me please.

• Hey Dal ,

I have pulled some cards regarding your situation they are ,

The devil

7of cups

6 of wands

6 of cups

Ace of wands

4 of wands

The energy i am feeling around you regarding this situation is one of confusion the 7 of cups confirms this for me This card combined with the Devil tells me that you obsssening to much about this situation you need to step back and clear your head and this is where the 6 of swords comes into play and as you know the 6 of swords indicates moving away from troubled times as well so i feel you will move into a more happier phase regarding this situation .I am getting solid connections around this home you just dont want to walk away as this house if full of happy memories from the past, the 6 of cups confirms for me, ace of wands and 4 of wands indicates to me that you are bursting with creativity when it comes to this house regarding renovations and this is where the 4 of wands comes into play in the outcome poostion i do strongly feel you will stay where you are and renovate and will be exteremly happy , and it is not just all bricks and mortor with you this house means more than that, i know you have experienced things of a spiritual nautre there and strong memories still linger in the house . Can you tell me is the number of the house a 7?

I hope this helps

Love Loap:)

• Loap, Thanks for the reading! My house number is 8 if you add all the numbers in the address together. The Devil could represent my BF (probably.) He has alcohol issues. We recently called it quits (yesterday) 7 of cups i feel is all the choices regarding the house and how overwhelmed I feel. I guess I would feel strange if I sold it and someone else lived here. That's the attachment--6 of cups. I've come to find out that 4 of wands can mean building so this is validation that it's about building. Ace of wands is totally about me thinking about a new life direction--not regarding the house however. If I take this new path, I won't be living in this area. Lots of wands--that's me. I've been thinking more of my life direction as I get older. That's more important to me than a house or any possession.

You're reading is right. I have had many spiritual experiences here, as well. I think I'll experience these where ever I am. I just think I should wait. I feel like I need to explore the other direction my life seems to be taking. Could you perhaps do a reading on this new direction that I'm contemplating. This seems to be the real issue now that I think about it.

Thank you

• Hi Dal ,

Sorry i was only limiting my reading regarding the house yes the devil i couldnt relate to the house situation itself . I am glad you can relate to I will do you another reading but i thought i would post this info on a number 8 house for you .

The money house", you might have heard it called. An 8 dwelling usually has a money tree growing in the front yard. Well, not really. It really does attract opportunities for the inhabitants to experience "material responsibility." - but it may not be in the way that you think. It 'could' attract affluence - OR it could attract 'reasons' to need to think about money all the time. There is a tendency to think, eat, sleep and shower, business business business. The dwelling itself may seem larger than it is and the look will be one of solidity and status, regardless of the actual worth. All of that old furniture somehow looks better here. There will be something, either in the landscaping, the window treatments or the architecture that says "traditional." Everything gets amplified here so careful and intentional "pruning" is necessary and controlled growth is part of what 8 is about. Money making ideas will seem to come in with the morning paper. Warmth and family closeness are generally replaced with the promise of security and opportunity. This is a great house to be an entrepreneurial home-maker - a la Martha Stewart. Good for stock brokers, home businesses, entrepreneurs, doctors, managers, athletes, politicians, and celebrities. The downside? Whenever something goes wrong - it goes wrong in a BIG way...

Good luck colors for this home are: Beige, Browns and Salmon Pink. Gold, Copper or Bronze accents rather than Silver or Pewter. A more traditional or classic look goes well in an 8 home. Think 'Ethan Allen' and solid furniture and appliances that will stand the test of time. In this home you will definitely 'get what you pay for'! Pinch pennies on the important things and you will find yourself replacing them a lot. 8 can't stand for low quality or 'cheap'. In fact it will seem to scream it from the rooftop as your cheap paint peels away long before it's time. But quality begets quality in a house of this number so go ahead and invest in the best.

I hope this helps love Loap xx

• Loap, Yes, I painted it not to long ago and the paint is peeling. The trees grow like crazy here (growth). Money making ideas-yes-it came with 3 lots so there's always the question of how am I going to develop the extra lots. Especially since I'm on the lake. People buy around here and visit on the weekends--retired people and boaters. I have two lake accesses around my house. The color of the outside of my house is actually beige. This does help. I've been told it's worth improving.

• I am glad you could relate Dal i live in a number 7 constant plumbing problems as this number loves water i really have to buy a water feature so that it will bring a good flow of energy into the house and it is haunted full of spiritual energy and lingering memories fromt he previous tenents .