I feel strong sensations of power...

• I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight or direction in relation to these sensations?

I feel as though my energies are constantly in the presence of some feline-reptile entity. Sometimes it's a little intimidating, but for the most part I enjoy it. It's heavily sexual and very powerful. I feel myself growing in it's presence, like I'm perhaps being primed by it for some important shift within my energy body.

I've been having semi-clairvoyant dreams, about generally unimportant things. But that's not necessarily new, I've just been having more of them in a row then usual. I've been doing a bit of magic here and there, but since I don't have a strong foundation in the occult arts I try to be careful.

I guess what I'm asking for is that some light be shed on my new companion(s?) and what direction I should probably go with them; they are very shadowy being(s) but definitely not malicious. Just intense.

I appreciate whatever anyone has to say

• Hi,

the only thing it came into my mind is that maybe you are having a strong uncontrollable kundalini awakening which it is a kind of strong feeling in the body as a reptile.... I don't have a wakened kundalini myself, but I read about it and it looks as this you are describing. just a thought.

• Thanks, ShineMe. You're right, I have heard of the kundalini energies being likened to a reptile. I'll look into that.

• Are bumps allowed? Many apologies, if not. The front page is always a better vantage point, eh?