Can anyone give me a reading please? It would be much appreciated

• Hello.

I really want to know anything about my love life. My d.o.b is 13.01.89. I feel so lonely at the moment. Everyone around me seems happy. Ideally, I'd love for me and my ex to reunite. His dob is 12.09.88. He is currently in another relationship though but still contacts me every now again.

I'd just like to know if we will reunite or if not, when I will find love? And any info would be appreciated.

Thank you so much!

• Just because you don't have anyone in your life at present doesn;t mean you have to go back to old partner. He has moved on and so should you- it was never going to last. It was anon-threatening, easy relationship for you to help you get more used to being in relationships. But it was or could have become physically obsessive, isolating and dependency-fostering if it had gone on.

This year was about new beginnings and moving on for you. It is a time to meet new people and start working towards who and what really makes you happy rather than what you think it is. You have talents and creativity that you should put to good use this year and next. It is a time for intiating friendships and taking chances with the new, beginning again and leaving the old behind. If you want to find new love and are open to it rather than being afraid of the unknown, you will do so. You don't need to be in control of life or have everything perfectly ordered or predictable in order to be happy and successful. Relax more and let life take you where you need to go.

Keep in mind this wise quote "As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better." ~ Steve Maraboli