WATERGIRL18 or Captain or any reader If you have time pls.

• Hello anyone,

I was at the grocery yesterday (11-9) and waiting for my turn at the self service stand. The woman infront of me had a baby (looks like 6 months or less) and was screaming like crazy. What I did I came up to the baby and said "Baby boy stop crying and started showing him my blue bracelet, he looked at my bracelet and stopped crying then he shift his eyes to the left side of my face and just kept staring at it with a calm look. Like there was someone on my left side and just kept staring at it. Finally the mother was done and I left and did my thing. What in the world did he see or what was he looking at? I dont know if you will be able to answer that.

This has happened to me several times. Everytime I come up to a crying baby & start talking and trying to get their attention they stopped crying. Thank you and many blessings.

• That happens to me all the time too. I think the babies can see our angels....

• Hi Watergirl,

Thanks! I thought it was an angel too because they had a calm look about them. But at the same time I was thinking is it possible also that maybe a good spirit is following me.

I had a good friend that died some time ago. Just a thought.

Anyway thanks a lot & blessings