BLOOM-if you have time, please help me

• Hi Bloom sorry to take your time, but I think you are the one that can help me on this subject, from what I read from your posts you have been very helpful to those who look for your advices.

Two years ago I got involved with this guy, we ended the relationship for a lot of reasons, but I still have feelings for him, and recently we started talking again, I wanted us to be just friends, he lives so far away from me and theres no way we can see each other, just email back and forward. He tried for us to reconnect again, but he is in a relationship so I didn’t, told him for us just to be friends or if he doesn’t to tell me and I will never talk to him again. The thing is he never replied since than I don’t know if by doing that he is keeping the door open or simply closing it forever and Im worried because of everything that happened in New York, but I don’t want to write him again. So what brings me to you is: I want to know what you can pick on him, what he still feels about me, what its going on with him, I have this weird feeling that I will see him again, that something will happen, lately my spirit guides tell me that I will, all in time they say. Even my tarot cards say the same. I refuse to believe in it, because Im so tired of waiting and missing him but at the same time I don’t know what I feel for him anymore, the only thing I know is that after him I never fell in love again and Im starting to loose the joy in every thing I do.

I also have lost the job I loved to do, because they couldn’t keep me there, they tried but couldn’t. They still say they want me back and that they will try to get me back again, Im not seeing that happening.

Due to this state I am now Im loosing my ability to pick up on others, to listen to my guides, my angels, it feels like they have abandon me.

I don’t know what happened to me, I was finally in this state of peace and now I feel empty. Can you please help.

Thank you

• Bump...