7 months into this.....

• Me: 5/15/71

Him: 10/24/71

Dating exclusive 7 months. Things are pretty good but to be honest I have had a nagging feeling in the back of my head that something g isn't right.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks in advance. 🙂

• Your partner has a need to be popular which may be disconcerting to you who values fidelity and loyalty above all. Brilliant and creative in the extreme, he can find it difficult to maintain a steady relationship since he can get so wrapped up in study or his career that you may feel neglected.

Your partner can confuse freedom with wildness at times, and feels a call to personal and intellectual liberation and satisfaction. With such a strong intellectual orientation, he can sometimes put an overly mental focus on everything, yet he does have a passionate side too. His double-sided nature may at times be confusing for you, being a fairly fixed type, to live with. Your partner must take care also not to fall too much in love with leadership and authority - a bull can be mild-mannered and gentle most of the time, but if push comes to shove, you will dig your heels in and rebel.

This can do well for marriage or a long term commitment, though it often works best as a friendship or a love affair. Any inherent problems can be worked out, with prior knowledge of them, if both parties wish it to.

• Thank you Captian!