Dream confirmation!

• Hi All ~ I was dreaming of a house that had a daylight basement below. Full of windows & sliding glass doors. I was with my baby then toddler (you know how in dreams it does that). The bedrooms are upstairs so I check all the doors & windows to make sure they are locked up at night. I wake up in the morning & every window & door is wide open. I check them on the second day & I know for a fact I closed & locked them - "Wide Open" - again everyone of them. This will be fun if someone tells me their thoughts & then I will tell you a story about the wide open. Love & Blessings ~D

• D,

In my dream book it says if you dream of a basement

This is where you keep your most secret fears , or those parts of you that are still hidden or undeveloped .

Window

Windows are about your view or perspective on what is going on around you .Opening a window reflects your wish to let other people come into your life or influence you in some way .. A window in the basement is looking at your primal self and therefore you're exploring you emotions about an issue .

I hope this helps in someway

love loap:)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!