Are aries jealous?

• well all signs can get jealous. it depends on the full birth chart and upbringing that defines his overall personality. I like fire signs males, it's like we read each others minds sometimes. aries male is like fun factory, there is always something they can joke about. they don't frown much, even when they are hurt or looked down, so they don't get it why people frown sometimes. they are interested in unique things, like foreign culture, language, foreign technology etc. not as crazy as leos can get, but they sure have a certain amount adventurous trait in them.

when it comes to unplanned adventurous things, I like Sag males. they really are resilient and seem to be able to make do with what they have no matter how many times the plans (if there is any) change. I wouldn't say they are commitment type, but again it depends on a lot of things.

all fire sign males have tendency of wandering eye and affairs, not because they are bad, they are just very passionate, creative and enthusiastic about many things that life has to offer. They are attracted to those that can ignite this fire inside them and if they feel that a relationship is not as creative as it was, they may look for an outlet outside.

For example, Most of them were in relationships when we met. I admit they tried and thought about getting physical. I can almost hear theit thinking 'well it's been fun. wanna go further?' but in my case I didn't fall for it, not to say that other women didn't fall for it.

So that's my take on Aries male. Not saying this to scare you off, but to show you what I know about their dark side. I heard that Pisces doesn't like their partner jealous, maybe I heard wrong. But making anyone jealous, no matter what sign, is not always a good move if you want to keep them. Some people might take it as a challenge to show they are better than those men you flirt with, but some will take great offense. Fire signs like to 'own' things. Don't make them feel like you don't belong to them, they will hurt you like no one else can. Be creative in romance. This way you can keep them interested and feel alive. If you can help it, don't tell them they are wrong, even if they are. If you do, tell them that you have made mistakes too (even if you don't just make up something). This will make them feel less cornered and they will not get all defensive about it. I've never had an aries angry at me, always nice and polite to begin with. but I don't live with them I can't imagine how explosive they can be if angered. So thread carefully and you will avoid unnecessary fights that can lead to disastrous ones. You belong to him, make sure you keep this in mind whatever you do, say, wear etc.

I want to post a few links here but it seems every links I posted are deleted anyway. I hope this helps though. Aries males are always positive unless angered or cornered in any way. Avoid this and you will enjoy your life with them. good luck.

• This post is deleted!

• "The Fire Signs: Please remember that everyone has every sign somewhere in their horoscope. What follows is a description of the influence of Fire Signs by themselves, without considering the influence other signs have on the chart. In an individual chart, of course, all the factors blend to produce a unique final result.

Fire burns things. If it were conscious, it would look upon everything else as being either fuel or not fuel. And that’s how people with strong Fire placements seem to act. They can be so completely self-centered, it sometimes seems they don’t know that anyone else is really alive. It’s very difficult to get them to see things from anyone else’s point of view because, deep inside themselves, they don’t believe there is any other point of view. Just their own. Fire Signs deal with situations by pushing any and all obstacles out of the way.

On the more positive side, Fire shows your true identity, what you are really like inside, what you seem to initiate by yourself alone.

Fire Signs show the places in your horoscope where you are at your most assertive and inspired, where you can get the “big picture rather than get bogged down in details.

Fire is bright, strong, and takes control. It wants to be in charge. You never can miss fire. Never subtle, the most confident of all the signs. When it wants something you will know! Fire people do not stop until they get what they want. Look to the fire people as the leaders. The majority of world leaders have strong fire elements in their charts. People look to fire people as the energy boosters of the zodiac. Want to start something with enthusiasm? Find yourself a fire sign. The motivator s and pep talk people are usually fire people. These people are very proud and confident.

Fire people can also be very arrogant and self-centered. Don't go to a fire person for sympathy or comforting. They just don't have the time. They are too busy getting their needed recognition. They have no patience for emotionalism or heaviness. They tend to run over the weaker, shyer signs. "

There I posted it rather than the link. Just fire though, so if he has more elements than fire in his chart, he would be quite different.

• This post is deleted!

• I mean the elements (fire, water, air, earth) in his birth chart. only I just mention elements as group of individual signs. can't remember how many placements in the birth chart but probably 9 or 10. just saying that fire = aries/leo/sag. so if he has a lot of these 3, then he has a lot of fire elements in his chart, therefore in general what I pasted above would be pretty close. but if he has more water/earth/air in the chart, well it won't.

you are triple scorpio, wow. I guess pretty clear water there 🙂 I am leo with scorp rising gemini moon. I am yet to understand perfectly how all this fits, but well we are what we are, right?

• Im cancer, but I dont jealous easily, and bnever get jealous in my 23 years of marriage, i was married with a gemini man. Its an infidelity issue that we got divorced. We could continue coz its just a one time affair,yet will come another one, and so on and I wont stay to live my life with him no trust left.

I think jealousy is just normal as long as they can sort it out the jealousy peacefully. But if violence, anger, hates are involved the worst scenarios could be fata ... death.

• I'm a Cancer woman involved with an Aries man. He is an ALL about "me first" person. I've read that basically we are doomed in this relationship due to us being Cardinal signs and plus everyone knows fire and water do not mesh well. I'm trying to figure out how to make this relationship work. He gets aggravated if we are together and someone calls and I'm talking to them on the phone. He thinks when I'm with him, he should be the center of my attention. It doesn't help that I'm independent and when I want or need something done, I do it. He thinks he is right about everything. It gets aggravating at times and not sure if I'm wasting my time with this relationship. Plus it doesn't help we are both hardheaded. Any advice???

• @ jodi

Not much advise, i agree with the other Arians in here... sadly, we like your full attention 🙂 and folks don't understand, we're not the smothering types, only when we want attention and we don't get it we can be. Otherwise plenty of space is needed, and one thing I learned about being with another cardinal sign: I learned to be submissive enough for him to view me as a woman and not feel his pride/ego was tested. it's a hard challenge but possible.

also - it is kinda rude to be on the phone with others when you're with your man, I get mad at that too lol hello! 🙂 why not just tell the person "let me call you back after I spend time with ___".

Everyone complains about the Aries childish tantrums, "pay attention to me", showing jealousy attitudes... the moment all that stops, know that that Aries has moved on to the next, which won't take very long to do. Keep in mind, our jealousy is not like the scorpios' ours is fueled mostly from not paying us the right attention when we need it.