Are aries jealous?

• Are aries people jealous, and if so-when?what makes them to be?I'm in the early stages of a relationship with an aries male, and I don't whant to give any reason to him to be. I've heard someone mentioning something about it, but because I don't know any other aries, beside the aries man I'm involved with, I need the opinion of real aries people, or people who know good or have been in a relationship, or are in a relationship with an aries.

• If you want your Aries man to be happy with you, he needs to have your full attention. Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and people born under Aries are "me first" people. As an Aries woman I can tell you that we don't mean to be self-absorbed, but it happens.

Aries people do get jealous if we feel that you are not giving us your full attention. We will act out (our way of pouting) until we get our point across. And if you take too long to get the point, we're outta there! We get bored easily and have no patience. Bottom line is give your Aries man your full attention and do not let your relationship get boring!

• Yah, we get jealous, but so does everyone else, lol. I think we just have less control of how we show it. If you don't want him to be jealous, make him feel secure enough with your relationship that he'll have no reason to doubt. And, you know, don't throw yourself all over other guys. But communication is always key, so let him know if you have a lot of guy friends and you act a certain way with them. This way nothing will take him by surprise.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi everyone, I want to say big Thank you to all of you, that replied to my post. It's a tremendous help. I know there is jealousy in everybody, even I'm jealous sometimes, but every body has different reasons and different ways of showing it, I agree with you. I don't know why, but I'm prone to think that the sign of a person plays also a role in how we handle differently the same situations. Thats why I asked for your opinion. Your replies helped me realise (you would thing something so obvious, but apparently not for me) that if I don't want to give a reason for jealousy I better pay and give more attention to my Aries partner. I show affection and everything, I nurture the relationship, don't even look at other guys when with mine. Your replies opened my eyes, making me realise that I'm draging habits from previous relationships( when I would just assume that since in my heart I know I'm true to my man,don't even look at others, thats enough, why would he question it). It never occured to me, till I didn't meet that Aries guy and he makes me work harder on that. Thank you so much everyone.

• Exactly.. it's true.

• We don't mean to be selfish but we are very passionate and it takes hold of us..we never forget our loved ones even when we are out living it up--they come first because they are so special and we know even though when we get mad we may not show it. We are by that benefit no by means controling over what is not ours if we have no interest in it. just remember that

• And you seem to be pisces and they are very emotional--Aries loves to hold Little Pisces as their own--Aries may be a little jealouse--just aggravated--not mad.

• So what is it when your Aries lady calls constantly and says how much she wants intimacy and more of a relationship and then her actions are the exact opposite. It's almost like a strong chase and then when the mouse is caught...she doesn't act....HELP. K2thaT seems to be straightforward and insightful...holla back!

• Let me see if I can help clarify this for you all! Aries reasons for getting jealous are not the same as the reasons other signs get jealous. We are not jealous of other peoples qualities bc we usually think our qualities are just fine and thats putting it mildly. We become jealous if we think you are not recognizing those great qualities that set us aside from someone else. or even something else. But we also don't want our lovers to give themselves to us completely at least not right away bc that takes all the fun out of the chase. And its kind of scary if someone is ready to fully commit themselves when your just enjoying the beginning stages of a new relationship. Make aries work for your attention a little. We appreciate it more then when you just hand it over for no reason. Annoying isnt it? lol A little jealousy is a good sign that you are keeping your partner on his toes. Just dont let on that you realize that cuz the last thing you want to do is piss off an aries. We can handle most emotion well just not anger.

• Let me see if I can help clarify this for you all! Aries reasons for getting jealous are not the same as the reasons other signs get jealous. We are not jealous of other peoples qualities bc we usually think our qualities are just fine and thats putting it mildly. We become jealous if we think you are not recognizing those great qualities that set us aside from someone else. or even something else. But we also don't want our lovers to give themselves to us completely at least not right away bc that takes all the fun out of the chase. And its kind of scary if someone is ready to fully commit themselves when your just enjoying the beginning stages of a new relationship. Make aries work for your attention a little. We appreciate it more then when you just hand it over for no reason. Annoying isnt it? lol A little jealousy is a good sign that you are keeping your partner on his toes. Just dont let on that you realize that cuz the last thing you want to do is piss off an aries. We can handle most emotion well just not anger.

• I'm an Aries and yes at times I can be, I think its because of the Aries "me first" thing as well, but also numeroligically I am a 1 which makes things worse, although since I have recognised all this I am more concious of it and try harder not to be

• Help, what is the cat and mouse thing that aries men like to play. They don't want you but they dont want anyone else to have you either. He does not want to talk to you but still wants to know what is going on in your life. I am so confused by the mixed messages I dont know what to do. He has cut me out of his life but has other people giving him infomation about me. Help how can I get him to communicate with me?

• I used to be in a relationship with an aries man and I have to tell you he was one of the most jelous guy I had ever been with. We were together for 4 years on and off and we even had a child together but he continued to be jelous and it just didn't work out.

• I agree ...you said it lovinmylife. We are not jealous out of insecurity like some other signs but because we have to feel and know we are number 1 to our partner and he appreciates and respects all of our qualities.

If he fails to.... oh he will know it because we are emotional and love with intense passion so if we feel hurt or disrespected in any way we let it be known, we are direct therefore our partner "always" knows where he stands. There is no question. If we get p i s s e d he better shape up or ship out because there are other fish in the sea.

• lovinmylife, and spiritual have it. lol it makes me laugh my brother and I are very very close, he is an aries and that is EXACTLY how it is. lol. also his biggest "thing" with relationsips seem to be that once the girl starts to get really wrapped up, he starts to lose interest. Also always searching for that "spark" in a person so if youve found one, you must se pretty speacial. they dont go for just anybody...awww we love you Aries!

• Lovinmylife got it exactly right I am not a jealous person, but I do get angry when I feel that a man doesnt recognize what makes me so fantastic. Even in the situation with my ex going back to his its not jealousy because I know I am a better more stable woman than she is. I get angry because how can he fail to recognize this. I guess I have a huge ego. And you know what I not handle anger well. My temper can be explosive when i am angry

• Karmacoma how could anybody not? lol And we love Sags too but relationship wise male sags are difficult. Yes we are confident not vain, we are very loving and devoted to the one who treats us right and he must also keep us on our toes, if he get's boring, stops communicating, lacking with affection we will not be around long. It's true we are very picky and having patience isn't easy but will not settle for anything less than we feel we deserve. Like your brother we love to feel wanted and needed but we prefer it to build over time not right out of the gate. We want someone to love us because they "know" us not because they just want to find love and though we love to feel needed we do not love to feel smothered. We are easy going and can take orders (when we choose that is) but we prefer to give them. lol We are confident leaders therefore we don't take well to those who are controlling and overly needy due to insecurity.

• i was in a relationship with aries man for a year. He is def the most jealous partner i've had. I'm a gemini woman and naturally quite chatty and flirtatious and he wasn't happy about it at all. Then i decided to tone down my flirtatiousness and restricted myself of talking to other men when in his company and give him full attention. He also was getting jealous of my friends and hated when i talked highly of them. After i took measures to assure him that he is all i care about and i really love him he decided that i've changed and i'm not as exciting anymore. We started having major fights and we broke up. Go figure what they want.Good luck with ur guy tho and although making them jealous is not good for your relationship from my experience i'd suggest you keep them on their toes before they decided that they have u and get bored.

• This post is deleted!