Seeing things

• Someone I met at a dog training class asked me on the final class, ' How' your daughter." Surprised, my answer was " I don't have a daughter but what made you think that." She said that I was with a little girl on the first class meeting. I wasn't with a child, neither mine nor someone else's. I'm not married and don't have a child. She was positive she saw me with a girl. I am wondering if there's a spirit following me. Any vibes on this?

Thank you.

• I feel she saw a real little girl near you and mistook her for your child.

• Hi Captain,

I don't think it applies because there were just the two of us with our dogs and a trainer in an enclosed room. Speaking of spirits, shortly after I moved in my current home over 10 yrs. ago. I once saw a little girl in red dress skip jumping across the kitchen while I was washing dishes. When I turned my head to focus on her she wasn't there. What was that? I didn't think much of it and didn't see anything else other than my aunt's image outside the front door hours before she died. She lived in another State. Her son announced her death the following day.

• No I am not feeling that was a spirit the woman saw - but it may have been a trick of the light or an optical illusion, or she remembered wrong and mistook you for some other mother she had seen with a child. I am not feeling the woman could see spirits.

Yes the girl in the red dress was a passing spirit.

• Hi Captain,

She did say she might have mistaken me for someone.

I do have another question to ask. I have a staff who's giving me trouble. What's she up to?

Thanks.

• I get a strong feeling of jealousy as I read about your staffer. She wants something you have. There is also a lot of anger there against many people - she tends to blame others for not getting her way.

• Captain,

Yes, she always want her way - arrogant, belligerent. I am reviewing her performance and not inclined to renew her employment. Do you see any problem there? She knows how to manipulate the system. Will the system beat her on her bluff? Will they see it? Worried here. I can't trust her.

• She will continue to be a thorn in your side unless you do something. She is definitely not trustworthy and will cause trouble for you if she remains.

• Captain,

Thank you. I think you're right. She's used the system twice. Next week she'll meet with them. They see her abusive behavior and will make a deal. But what exactly will that do? Whose side will they serve in the end (erroneously). She is definitely manipulative. I'm tired of this thing.