The Captain's Blog

• “Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.” ~ Unknown

• Hold on - not long to wait now!

12/12/12 - THE GATEWAY - THE ACTIVATION

"I want to tell you of a great activation that is coming for all of you. This activation will first commence from a chain of events and an energy that will trigger zones on Earth that your great buildings sit on. Even though these buildings may be in ruins this matters not. All of your great buildings were created atop vortexes for they are keys that once stimulated, will unlock grids through interacting with the star gates they are connected with.

Once this grid is turned on all of YOU will be activated and you shall feel yourself becoming closer with the Earth and Each other. The energy lines of this grid contain ancient knowledge left for you by the gods and masters; knowledge that will help you to understand exactly who you are and who we are.

This is a great wake up call for all of humankind. This is the time that many of you know about and have been waiting for. Many of you have been waiting in anticipation for an event like this yet you knew not what you were waiting for. This activation will awaken your memories of me, your divine Mother, the sacred feminine within you. I shall rise and take my rightful place beside the god on the throne of Earth."

12/21/12 - THE PORTAL OPENS

"The Event will be a special kind of light from the Sun that permeates the earth and humanity, it will calm humanity in the light of love energy - its an energy not seen before on earth, the banking system will stop, accounts and currencies reset, and arrests will be made..."

Esphoria Mystery School

• Thank you for posting captain!!

Sorry to just pop in uninvited.

Today as I walked out to my car n on

my way to work I had the blessing of being

the observer of such beautiful sunrise.

it felt as if nothing was the same.

So much love in the air, in the rays of light

emanating from our amazing Sun!

Then I also saw a beautiful rainbow :')

So much beauty.

I believe we are not the same anymore.

We change every minute of our lives.

today feels beautiful.

I can't wait for the great awakening :DD

Thank you so much!!

I AM Grateful!!

Love n Peace always~~~

• Poetic - If I signed a poverty contract...I hereby revoke it! :0) I'm a millionaire!

Thanks you for the posts Captain and SunCappy...I know the changes are upon us and look forward to them!

Work wasn't quite as bad today. And...I got a notice for another temp job today that I can pass on to the girl I am replacing. Hopefully she will get it.

• AuntBuck- that brings to mind " as one door closes another opens.."

Your thoughtfulness will be rewarded I'm sure!

Captain- your postings come at a perfect time to give us all a boost to keep positive & hopeful. May we all stay in the bright Light & ready ourselves for the changes that are ahead!!!

On a selfish note, I'm due to finally pass papers on my house & buy a smaller house on 12/21.......hope whats ahead wait til my house sale is over & I can move into my new place....truly I have waited a long time for this day to come

Poetic- your cheerfulness & posts are always a bright spot in my day!!

Blessings

• HOLA! BLESSINGS RETURNED TEN FOLD AMUSED, SOMETIMES, we have to be self-ish I've learned, to take care of ourselves and put our=self, sometimes, it's all good!

I'm with you Aunt Buck, I bind that contract in the name of the most high and call it done, thank you for the lessons!

I just read the rites of Co-Creation from Children of the sun and it is so self realizing for me, we know these things but knowing and "KNOWING" is a big difference, to know and live it and anchor it in our hearts. I too can't wait for the new, I'm so ready to release and let go and flow. This has been an amazing journey so far, I'm so thankful for all of you's and the Captain is such a wonderful soul to help all as well as all the others who have passed thru this site. I love all, bless all, hang in there we are almost HOME!

PEACE, LOVE AND TREMENDOUS LIGHT!

• Suncappy Girl! Beautiful!

• LOVE THIS! As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better." ~ Steve Maraboli

• Amused, the house sale is probably part of the 12/21/12 vibration. We will all be moving on in one way or another on that date.

Did you know that the term "apocalypse" derives from the Greek and actually means "revelation", "prophetic disclosure", or "knowledge revealed" rather than the popular concept of end of the world, global disaster or Armageddon?

• AuntBuck, I am seeing if I am any good at dark energy removal. When looking at your aura, I saw that your whole left side was enveloped in a dark fog which I blew away. You were smiling and relieved after that - I hope it works!

• Captain, What an amazing thing to be abler to do. i hope it works for her. we are so fortunate you are here amongst us 🙂

Blessings

• After the fog was gone, AB, you peeled off this sort of dark husk on your left side like you were shedding an old skin. The new left side looked healed and clear.

• I have felt much better in the last two days. I am left hand dominant so most of my physical aches and pains come from that side. I have had issues with my left shoulder for quite a few months and just realized that I haven't had any pain or soreness with it for the past couple days. My body felt pretty good at work Friday and today I wasn't sore at all which I thought I would be after being on my feet so much. I am more optimist too... I'd say this definitely worked...

• Stopping by to say hello to everyone. Hope December is good to all of us! Always amazed when I miss a day or so of reading & then come back, most of the time everyone is posting about exactly what I am feeling, going through or needing to hear! Just love all you ladies for sharing! 🙂

XOXO

Becky

• AB, you will have to keep monitoring yourself to make sure this old left 'shell' of yours doesn't come back. Maintenance of the new 'fresh-start' side is crucial at this point. But I feel you now have the light that you need to see by.

• Ragbag, I had a look at your aura and there was a lot of dark energy around your heart. I tried to remove it but it was extremely hard. I eventually had to bend it back with a crowbar like it was a tight manhole cover. Beneath there was a fiery glowing vibrant beating heart. I hope this helps - don't put the cover back on, it keeps trying to return! Stay open - you won't get hurt. You have the strength now to reveal your heart to everyone.

• Got up this morning and go more done around my house than I have in months. I finally cleaned out my garage so I could park my car in it which I haven't been able to do for over a year now. Also got some corners in my kitchen cleared out and cleaned. Got a hospice visit done, grocery shopping and made dinner. All in all...a very productive day for me. Usually I'm so lethargic that I don't do much around the house at all so I'm thrilled at this new feeling.

Another thing I should note. I have been on anti-depressants for YEARS....figured I would be on them for the rest of my life. My prescription ran out about two weeks ago and I still haven't refilled it. I'm feeling pretty good and think I'm going to try going without it and see what happens. I have wondered more than once if all the changes I have made in the last couple of years has enabled me to finally stop taking them but I've been basically too afraid to try since I nose dive so bad when I go off them. I wonder if that wasn't part of the shell you saw???

• AB, I only thought later that I should have asked if I had your permission to perform the dark energy removal. In case the effects were overwhelming or weird...but it seemed to go all right for you. I hope Becky is OK.

• And I don't think it would have worked if you hadn't been ready for healing, AB. You must have done a lot of work on yourself. That old shell of yours was no longer you.

• I think you have seen the changes that I have made over the last two years that I have been on this site. :0) You always have permission to try and eliminate that which no longer serves me. I think I've come a long ways from where I was. My primary focus since I was laid off from my long term job and the loss of the man that I thought was going to be my other half has been to release those things that held me back from what I was capable of. I feel more authentic now than I ever have felt. While there are still challenges and trials to go through, each time I release something I feel stronger and that's a good thing.