The Captain's Blog

• I havent been able to sleep for more than 4 hours in about a week or so. Then today I was up again but went back to sleep for the most restful sleep I have had in about two weeks! I dont post very often anymore(hold the thank gods!)...but I read most days & always read this post. Want to say a huge THANK YOU to you ladies who arent as slothful as I am & so inspire & teach me with your writings.

Thanks ALL! πŸ™‚

• AuntBuck, I was thinking about you today and I wanted to ask you if you were ready for success? When I 'look at' up your vibes, you seem to be thinking in terms of future success, rather than 'right now' success - like you are 'waiting for it to arrive" in the present rather than 'having it' in the present. I am wondering if you think you might be subconsciously postponing it out of fear?

• Hi Becky, how are things with you? Your daughter did get in touch with me.

• I would say that "waiting for it to arrive" is definitely how I think of things. I am ready...just want it to get here. LOL. I hadn't thought of it in terms of it being in the present. I don't think I am afraid of it but the unconscious loves to put things in there we may not be aware of. I know consciously I have a fear of failure...of not being able to provide for my family and pay my bills. That is something that I will need to meditate on. I have spent so long planning what I would do when I was successful and I never really thought of it in terms of I am already successful. Given my present unemployed situation, you can see where it would be hard to feel successful. :0/ Thank you for the insight.

• AB, instead of focusing on areas where you think you are failing or have failed, concentrate instead on all the many things you have learnt and succeeded at - you will see your list of successes far outweighs your failures and that you are much more of a winner than a loser. You must lose that fear of failing. We humans have a tendency to focus on what we don't have or haven't achieved more than what we have achieved, to our detriment. Negativity never attracts success - it pushes it away.

• A GIFT OF $$$ FROM Saint Germaine! Happy Holidays!

Love all! Here is the link.

http://product.tarot.com/forum/view.php?view=my-posts

• Poetic, that link just takes me to my posts.

• I am down to needing only six hours of sleep at night. Maybe it's the solar eclipse affecting me? Oh well, it's good to have more time to do stuff.

• Me too, sleeping less or taking naps, it's been CRAZY!

• Ahhh Captain....it's amazing that I need reminders so often about the negativity stuff. With all of the work I have done on myself it is baffling that I still need reminders about negativity. Thank you for pointing those things out to me again. I know what you say is very true.

I'm actually sleeping WAY more than I ever normally do. Whenever I don't work, I sleep until 9:30 or so in the morning and then fight not to take a nap later in the day. I couldn't sleep last night so I spent a lot of time meditating. I love when random stuff pops up at me from 30 years ago out of the blue. 2 am and something that I thought I had released about a job 25 years ago came back at me.

When I do sleep? Weird dreams again....

• Love! I'm growing by leaps and bounds, it's happening so fast, If I would just be still and focus more I would be seeing a lot more I'm sure, it's all beautiful, thank you Captain, you have been with me, for me, since I first started awakening, Blessings!

• Happy Meet AuntBuck, Hello again Captain, I would like to chime in and say there are no failures they are illusions. I do my level best to remember this quote and live by it " I will accept my failures today as part of my Humanity and part of my education." We are all here to learn. The quote was posted annoymosly in a self help book I read. That was so profound when I read it the first time and with each passing day becomes more and more so. Happy I could pass it on to a fellow traveler. Gods Speed.

• Waving Hello again to TheCaptain and all other souls on this planet I lovingly refer to as the third rock from to the Sun. For those of you who recall that was a very funny sitcom about aliens shipwrecked here and living among us all the while reporting all they learned to their Emperor.

I have been MIA for atleast a week so let me share what transpired in my life to keep me away from my new and lovely friends I've met and will meet in this wonderfully insightful forum.

Captain you may remember our conversation about my other half I will here on out refer to as Charlie the Leo. Well I almost lost him to a (brace yourselves) 99.9% blockage in his right corotid artery!! I could'nt begin to relay how Grateful I am to the Divine Intervention that kept him here with me!! He had a heart cath in which the very capable Cardiologist's at the Veterans Hospital in Gainesville FL along with the before mentioned Divine Intervention saved him and gave us a while longer together in this life!! Not out of the woods yet. Charlie the Leo also has a malignant tumor in the lymph nodes of his throat. Please everyone mention us to your Higher Power.

Light and Love

to All

• Wow LadyBug, sending prayers and love, nice quote!

• Ladybug1969, thanks for quote. Will keep you& Charlie the Leo in my thoughts.

Blessings

• β€œThe only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good news, Ladybug! πŸ™‚

• Sending prayers Ladybug! Both quotes are very relevant and appreciated. :0)

• πŸ™‚

• Poetic555, Happy Meet & Blessed Be so appreciate your kind words and the Beautiful Picture.