So much stress --for theCaptain

• Hello! I feel like I am losing my mind with my job. I am a hard and loyal worker, have and always will be, but with my protagonist personality I feel as though I am being given too many responsibilities without enough compensation or help. In the past 48 hours I've had 4 meltdowns, and not just the crying in fetal position kind. I'm meeting with my boss this afternoon to discuss but am at a loss of words to what I should do. I am being pulled in so many different directions. I have my own personal business which is doing fairly well (not quite there yet for me to pursue full time), I have this full time job which is taking all of my energy away from me. I'm so stressed I even made my cat stressed out--seriously, how does one do that? Is there something better for me? Should I just suck it up and deal with the unhappiness of this job? Or trust that my good karma will help me? Birthdate is June 17, 1988

• Sorry, the computer typed it wrong. Birth year is 89

• Jayenw, you are here in this lifetime to break down the emotional barriers that keep you from sharing your feelings, ideas, or concerns with others. Sensitive, though often closed and secretive, you came into this lifetime with a talent for shrouding yourself in mystery; and so adept have you become at hiding your true nature that you may not be sure of who you are or what you really feel. Thus you must become reacquainted with yourself. You may nurse pain and resentment from past wounds and possess elaborate defense mechanisms to protect you from further pain. Developing hope and trust will help you heal your scars and reveal yourself openly to others. Your core lesson is to learn to trust and to release any need to feel superior. Your goal is to strip away the defenses you built up to protect your delicate nature and reveal who you are to both yourself and the world, using your innate gifts of observation, persuasiveness, communicative ability, creativity, influence, sensitivity, and diligence to achieve success and happiness.

Your greatest challenge is explaining how you feel. Opening up to others does not weaken your position; it strengthens it, because other people will find you easier to relate to. You are talented, positive and intelligent - you don’t need any external force or validation to feel at harmony with yourself. Forgive others so you can move on. Lucky people understand that there is something irritating about everyone, but they don’t let their own anger or impatience upset others and, by so doing, destroy their happiness and their success.

Though you may be somewhat preoccupied with material success and the freedom it can bring, you are a hard worker and will eventually come around to confronting the more obvious realities of interpersonal relationships along your life's path. It is not that you do not care about getting along with others, it is only that it may not rate as high as some other things on your list of priorities. Gifted with formidable intelligence, mental clarity, and verbal ability, you will nevertheless have a certain tendency to be 'empty' in a personal way that might alienate other people. Yet it is your nature to embrace challenge; if you can apply that quality to the search for a more cohesive and enlightened sense of self, your sensitivity and intuition are sure to be easily integrated with your mental faculties, resulting in a considerably enriched and rewarding life journey.

You are a strong and inspirational individual who believes everyone has it within them to follow their dreams. A fascinating combination of creativity and structure, you know how to conform but also have a vivid imagination that you want to explore and, if possible, profit from. Demanding a lot of yourself and the people you live and work with, whatever situation you are in you are likely to be an excellent performer and a forceful presence. Although you set a terrific example to others and people are drawn to your vitality and masterful demeanor, if you find yourself in the role of mentor you may struggle. This is because you are often too wrapped up in your own goals, lacking the patience and understanding to listen to others. You take what you do seriously, sometimes too seriously. No matter how relaxed or comfortable you may appear to others, you are intent on reaching your goals and being responsible for family members and friends. You can give the impression of having your life pretty well figured out. Unfortunately, while the demands you place on yourself are high, you are also likely to lay a heavy burden on those close to you. If you have subordinates or employees, you can be extremely moral, stern and demanding of obedience to your wishes. You are facile in thought and action, and consequently somewhat impatient with those who work with you. Consequently you don't make a good teacher and lack the necessary patience and understanding to explain to an apprentice or student. It is even more difficult for you to stand idly by while a job is bungled. In the bat of an eye, you will do it by yourself. Yet you can be extremely persuasive in your arguments. You are also adept at applying pressure, whether sensual or forceful, in getting others to do your bidding. Highly talented with the potential to be very successful, you will be influential in your area of endeavor, even after you have retired from the fray.

You have a strong physical as well as mental presence; your emotional and intuitive capacities can be somewhat lacking, however. You may be hard, perhaps nearly impossible to reach on a deep feeling level. You can be alternately mistrusting and impulsive. Because you can so easily exchange a mature, responsible attitude for a petulant, childish one (usually when you don’t get your way), you promote mistrust. Still , you make a fine planner, designer, and traveler, as you have an innate sense of direction and understanding of spatial realities. You in fact may be so advanced in this area and your methods so unique, that you may sometimes seem to lack sense for not going the easy route. Usually, your logic will become clear to others after such methods have proven correct. There is a danger however that you might stretch the truth if you feel it serves your purposes. This isn’t motivated by a desire to deceive, but simply so your arguments sound more plausible. But, if you don’t control this tendency to manipulate the truth, you can become known as untrustworthy. Such is your influence, however, that even if your exaggeration is uncovered, others may still continue blindly to follow your lead. It is important therefore for you to impose a strict ethical code upon yourself. You may be known for stretching a story a bit, even to tell some mighty tall tales in order to get your way. You might even get a real kick out of deceiving others. This may be harmless play, but like any game, it must be kept light and under control. Indeed, under other circumstances, you would make an excellent con-artist. Whatever your moral character, however, you should have no trouble attracting followers to your cause, whether public or private.

Until the age of thirty-four, you will focus on career, security and family; for your own happiness, you need to ensure that you take advantage of any opportunities to discover your feelings and learn how to express them to others. It will help you both at home and at work. After the age of thirty-five, you will enter a period of strength, power and confidence; these are the years when you can really come into your own as an inspirational leader or pioneer. You have a quick mind and the ability to lead others; this will offer you many career opportunities where you can rise to prominent positions. Alternatively, you may prefer to work for yourself. Combining strength and a quick mind with creativity, you can find success in fields that allow both stability and adventure. You can show others new approaches to work and to life. Any form of creativity or business that demands rapid analysis will challenge and satisfy you. You may prefer active to sedentary work, because of your restless mind. An imaginative visionary who can see trends before others notice them, if you do your homework, keep your ideas practical, and have the patience to go through the necessary step-by-step process to complete what you start, you will create money as easily as ideas. Above all, you are fired by progressive ideals. Once you develop an understanding of the effect that your intensity has on others, not only will this give your ideals a better chance of gaining acceptance professionally, it will also bring you greater emotional fulfillment.

With your strong physical presence, you need to make sure you don’t succumb to addiction of any kind, be it drink, recreational drugs, sex, or food. You have terrific will-power professionally, but it is important that you take charge of your well-being by eating healthily, exercising regularly, and refraining from activities that give you a temporary high followed by a prolonged low. Your willpower, which can be firm when commanding others or pursuing goals, may be weak or non-existent when controlling your personal desires. The problem is often that you don’t fully grasp how serious such addictions are for your physical and mental health, or you just don’t care. Once you do get your diet and lifestyle on track, you will find that your need for stimulants fades away.

In summary: your life's work is to learn to get in touch with your feelings so that you can express them outwardly. Once you are able to be less detached in your dealings with others, your destiny is to inspire others with your courageous ability to fight for your values. You are here to work through issues related to independence, stability, and creative energy, finally achieving true freedom by surrendering to the discipline of a step-by-step process towards your chosen goals. You will find a sense of authentic inner and outer freedom only after finding out what freedom isn't; you have a tendency to become dependent on others, then strive for almost aggressive independence. Balancing this tendency with healthy forms of self-reliance, interdependence, and cooperation, you will experience freedom and security only through discipline and focus, taking life patiently one step at a time, without seeking to cut corners or skip any necessary steps of preparation, study or planning. It may take you a while however to reach this conclusion. Until then, your life will seem a chaotic mix of ups and downs, near-successes and failures, scatteredness and going off half-cocked.

2016 is going to be a real roller-coaster ride for you. So hold on, because 2017 will be much more calm and settled. Don't be surprised if you are working in your own business next year. This year is going to be full of big changes and big opportunities. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. What you focus on and believe in will happen in 2016. This is a time of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations. You may change yourself, your relationships, your job, your home or whatever. The year is going to expand your horizons and your viewpoint. The way to successfully cope with all the changes is to be flexible and up for anything. 2015 was your hard-working year that helped you organize and order your life so that you could be open to and ready for this present year of change. This is a year of adventure and freedom. It's a time when exploration and reaching out to others will bring amazing opportunities. It's a good time to advertise and sell. Surprises are in store for you now, and your usual routine will be broken. This is a year when exciting relationships can be formed, or, if you are already in a partnership, new life can be breathed into the relationship.

If you are feeling incredibly uninhibited and ready to have the time of your life or even that your world has been turned upside down, it’s because of the influence of vibes in 2016. This energy is associated with adventure, sensuality and experimentation, and it may be a mesmerizing year, particularly for relationships. If you’ve been feeling like you need a bit of a push to make important changes in your life, then this vibration will help you do it. This year may also bring unexpected changes to your life if you try to fight your natural forward progression. Similarly, if you try to force situations, you may find they rebound on you with the same velocity. Where commitments have become stuck with seemingly no way out, sudden resolutions may appear and free your life up. Even if you are normally prone to speculation, this year can turn your life upside down. If it needs to be rearranged so that you continue in the right direction, then anything can happen. Sometimes it may feel as if there is no one to turn to and nothing to hold on to, or as if there’s no earth beneath your feet. This may be designed to keep you on your toes, so that you do not become complacent about the necessary changes in your life. However, restlessness may make you more accident-prone, so you may need to act with forethought and intent. Likewise, forgetting to pay bills because you are rushing everywhere may lead to sticky situations. 2016 will offer you wonderful opportunities to get crystal-clear about your life and to put it into perspective. This may require a lot of communication, which is great because you need to work on this quality in this year. Good communication can help to kick-start your career or boost your closeness within a relationship. Perhaps you can start off by communicating with yourself by keeping a daily diary, so you can keep track of and monitor your thoughts. Or you may write letters to express yourself to close ones, which may be easier than speaking to them in person, as it allows you to really think about what you need to say. In order to make the most of this year's energy, you need to embrace change. Any kind of procrastination may compound situations and prolong them, so that this year may be full of stops and starts. However, as much as you’d like to talk yourself out of facing situations, you can if you want keep your mind positive and talk yourself into them. Indeed, you may find yourself craving regularity this year, but it could be a wasted sentiment. Life will be full of surprises and should not be boring, particularly if you pounce on some of the exciting opportunities on offer, and are versatile with it. It’s time to allow your soul to speak to you and for you to use your gifts to their fullest. Advice - explore, look for adventure, keep your eyes open for opportunities, and mingle.

Key words for you this year are: communication, decisions, change, experience and sexual magnetism.

• **** = sex*.

• TheCaptain, thank you so much for your reply. I have to admit, you hit the nail on the head. Most of this I completely see in myself and never actually thought of before. When you stated that this year I will have many adventures and mix ups, do you feel as though that pertains to my small business? Should I pursue my small business as full time?

• Yes it is a great time for expansion. The adventures will take place in every area of your life where you seek to grow and learn. Yes, setbacks may occur but you must just keep ploughing through and never doubt yourself.

• b