Moon50 and Poetic

• Love will come Chris when you either dont want it or expect it to . Can i ask you a question would you ever get married again ?

• If you'd asked me that question even three months ago, I would've said NO. But now I'm thinking that I felt that way out of fear - fear of being owned and trapped.

My thoughts now are that if the right person were to come along and it was what we both wanted, then yes, I would. But not a traditional wedding. It would be a ceremony of the heart - no legalities, no papers, no anything if that is at all possible in this material world we live in. A celebrant to officiate (I happen to have two friends who are celebrants) and a very simple affair where neither of us is obligated to take the other's name.

I want to be with someone because we CHOOSE to be with each other, not because a piece of paper and a ring binds us, but I would still love to have some sort of ceremony which is more a commitment of the heart than a traditional wedding.

Methinks you wish you were single again ... ?

• Not so much single just happy and content , i feel me and my scorpio husband are sometimes on the same page but have drifted apart alot as well . I know he still loves me dearly as i do with him but we have got bogged down in daily ruts and both lost ourselves in the process .

• LOAP-

when relationships feel like your treading water & the glow of young love a bit dimmer it can feel lonely even when you're with a partner you love. I remember times like that when I was married. I must say being single & wanting to be in a relationship is certainly a challenge & filled with a different loneliness& sadness. Its so hard not to get caught up in work, children, bills etc the everyday responsibilities. I suggest to my married friends who question where their marriage is going to date their husband again, spend time alone & away from the house & responsibilities, it doesn't have to cost alot....think back to when you dated it was being together that mattered most I suspect. I think we're all looking to be content & happy -why not we deserve it......go for it!!!

Moon perhaps its time to ask Santa to bring a new man our way??? Keep the faith the Universe has a plan .....just wish I could get a peak!!!!!!!

Blessings

• i agree with amused 59,

moon trust in the universe, dont feel in a rush, it is like questioning the universe when it is going to happen, like not trusting in its plan, you are a very good person with a big heart,

it is coming your way, faith does move mountains, and to those who want to hurt you send them blessing, you will be highly recompensed by the universe as amused said you deserve it,

living on a prayer,

you have been my friend since i got into this forum, even when i cant write u and expressed my self to you, i always think of you and other friends i have made on this forum, again i must agree with amused, the routine of daily living , takes away from us bieng able to enjoy our love one, the universe gave us woman, it gave us a very creative im agination, you can find ways of lighiting up that spark again, and it does not have to be expensive, music you used to enjoy toghetrher when dating , taking time out to just reach out to each other, and that lovely word does so much, i love you, praying that each finds thier way, i sincerely feel that the energy of the universe is there and will give both, the love, beyond your idea,

amused,

hold on it is also coming your way,

love and light

ramonita,

god bless u all

• I thank you all for these kind words of encouragement 🙂

Marg, don't let something deteriorate and die if it is worth keeping alive. Do all you can, because leaving a marriage/relationship is not something to be done lightly. Me and amused are testament to how hard it can be, even though it has been the right thing for us to do. The abuse and mind games I got at my ex husband's hands are evidence of what he still continues to do, even though for all appearances, he has everything compared to me.

Guys, the position I'm in at the moment has prompted me to ask for HELP, but all I seem to get is hindrance or more strife! I'm not asking for the love of my life to come into it at the moment, because I don't want some poor bugger getting sucked into this mess!

But there is this annoying sense of urgency and that's what is causing so much stress; not just for me, but for others as well. I've seen it in so many people; it's amazing! I think we all want to tie up those loose ends before this year ends; to know where we're going.

Yep, this has all been, and will continue to be, a true test of our faith and patience.

If I was asked did I want to give up on everything I've strived for, would my answer be YES? YOU BETCHA! But I know I, and all of us, need to hang on ... we can't give up, not right before the miracle happens.

And you know what they say: it's always darkest before the dawn ... things get worse before they get better.

We'll look back and smile at all of this one day soon. And probably want to smack ourselves for being so silly and untrusting ... you just wait and see!

And so we wait ...

Cheers and love you all!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxoxoxxooxox

• Thanks Guys for all of your kind words they mean alot , i am trying slowly i have mentioned to him about a date night but there is just so many things going on leading up to Christmas .Hey guys who is in the mood for a joke i found one about our Prime Minister ,

Australia 's smartest woman

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger said, "I am President Obama, the chosen one. The world needs me, I can't afford to die." So he took the first parachute and left the plane.

The second passenger, Julia Gillard, said, "I am the prime Minister of Australia and I am the smartest woman in Australian history, so Australia's people don't want me to die." She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, John Kerry, said, "I'm a Senator, and a decorated war hero from the Army of the United States of America ." So he grabbed the parachute next to him and jumped.

The fourth passenger, ex-President George W. Bush, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life, and served my country the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The little girl said, "That's okay, Mr. President. There's a parachute left for you. Australia 's smartest woman took my schoolbag."

hahahahahhahahahahahha 🙂

• Hahaha, that's funny!! Thanks for posting 🙂

• Do you Guys wish this site had a chat room?

• Yes and no. I don't often have time to actually chat, as such, so posting up a few lines is good for me. However, it probably would be a good thing, but with how slow it runs sometimes and a few other problems I keep getting with it, it'd be a nightmare methinks!!

• i agree but sometimes it is good to sit and chat for me when the kids are in bed , I am amazed that they didnt add a pm feature at least when they upgraded this site .

• I never thought about a chat room, an interesting idea. I have read on other postings that people are wondering if Tarot will stop the forums. Their idea stems from the reformatting of the site , difficulty to find forums & less newcomers. I would miss this aspect of Tarot. I have met some great people, appreciate their insight & support & I am happy to be supportive to others.

Are you familiar with meetup dot com? I have begun to join their social groups, some for singles only and have met some nice people. New friends are always welcome & maybe I'll meet someone special..... Who knows but I have fun& gets me out of the house.there aregroups for lots of activities

Blessings

• No i have never tried that site ,meetup.com . I have been to other tarot sites and paranormal sites . i to have a feeling that this site will close down and i will be miss you all if it does i have made some great friends on this site . Are you into tarot cards amused ?

• Yes. I have a deck & for a long time pulled a card each morning. It was interesting how that card was reflected in my day. I stopped because I'm moving this Fri & packed them. I am a novice so do not do readings for others. I do 3 card spreads for myself so far other spreads seem to be too strongly influenced by my mood. I would like to become more familiar with reading the cards, a new pratice for 2013! I do occassionally request readings from those on this sight who generously do readings. I find their insight & guidance helpful. Often I get the kick in the butt I needed to make a change or to be patient. Thats an ongoing theme for me- patience

• Ah, patience! That's one for me too amused 🙂 Never had much of it, and probably never will.

After the conversation I had with my mother earlier tonight, I'm so over being considered the bad guy, that my patience has just about run out, if I had any to start with! Long story with my family, but I've always been the fall guy, and they seem to think anything that has gone wrong in the family is always my fault. I've held out the olive branch so many times and been kicked in the teeth for it, and they wonder why I don't get in touch with them? Add to that, that I didn't tell them Rodney had left, or that my daughter hardly comes near me until when mother dear rang tonight to talk to Brooke about her end of year results, and I feel really good! NOT. They've never cared about me, yet expect me to run after them every step of the way.

So patience can go take a hike today. I'm sick of people who keep trying my patience and expect forgiveness every single time, but won't budge if I do something wrong.

Gee, I hope I get this out of my system! I couldn't believe the absolute NEGATIVE effect talking to my mother had on me. Even chanting didn't really help much. Did she offer any sort of support or help when I mentioned my ex husband's latest bid to get me out of town? NAH. Just said what a dolt he was, but forgets how she and my father stood by HIM when I was going to leave 10 years ago. What they didn't know was that he was going to try and discredit me as a mother in order to get our daughter. I told her that tonight. How they forget the wrongs they've done ...

I just want to leave all this crap behind. If only I could.

Tomorrow though, is another day and I'll rise up out of this bit of gunk all the better for it. I wish I could say I miss my family, but I don't. Not anymore.

Their loss.

Sorry for the rant, but I can't believe them! And need to simply shrug them off and get on with my life, because otherwise they'll bring me down, just like my ex husband always did.

Onwards and upwards, tallyho and all that!

Cheers, no tears

ah, who'm I kidding?

• Moon- Sorry you had " one of those mother conversations". Boy the person we'd like most to lift us up can sure deflate us in a minute. I hope today will bring brighter moments to you.

Moon & LOAP -have you tried the Emotional clearing technique by Judi Satori that Poetic posted? I just found it & gave it a try. There is something that has been a bugger to let go so I welcome any help. Too early to tell but I did feel lighter, X fingers it helps. If you try it, I'd be interested in your experience.

Poetic- what did you experience?

Blessings 🙂

• thanks amused, I'll give that a go!

• hugs Moon , Sorry to hear about your family issues does your Mum live in another state ?

Amused ,

no i havent read the thread on that one would you be able to post the link here for me ?

I would really appreacaite it .

Love and hugs to all xx

• LOAP I'm moving today & tomorrow. Using iphone for mow. Will look for link asap.

Blessings & Happy Holidays to all!!

I'll be celebrating surrounded by cardboard & excitement of a new place to make home.

• Amused sorry i just read your reply on the tarot cards no stress about he link you have your hands full good luck with the move wishing you Merry Christmas 🙂