Moon50 and Poetic

• 🙂

• hiya girls

how is everyone going?

• Pretty crappy to be honest! How's yourself?

• Hi Chris

me to i havent stopped crying all afternoon 😞 I feel like crap as well .i just cant stop it is a good emotional release for me of pent up energy .i just wish i could turn it off when i need to .I hope you are feeling better .

• I PRAY THAT BOTH OF YOUR SPIRITS LIFT UP DURING THE DAY, AND STAY HIGH AND MIGHTY, AS FOR MYSELF, EVERY DAY THERES SOMETHING NEW, SPEAKING ABOUT NEW THIS IS A NEW LAPTOP MY DAUGHTER BROUGHT ME, I AM BACK, THANK GOD, I WILL TRY VERY HARD TO WRITE TO BOTH U AND POETIC TODAY, EVERYDAY SOMETHING NEW, NOW IT IS THE CHRISTMAS MADDNESS, ALOT OF MADDNESS FOR THAT ONE DAY OF JOY, ON THE 22 MY OLDEST GRANDSON WILL TURN NINETEEEN, SORT GOING UP TO HIS HEAD REALIZING SOON HE WILL BE A COMPLETE GROWN UP,

POETIC, YOU ARE THE CLOSEST ONE TO ME, I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO POP UP AT MY DOOR, GRANTEED THAT WILL BE ONE AMAZING MOMENT, HOPE AND PRAY TO SEE YOU SOON,

GOD BLESS U ALL,

RAMONITA

• Hi Bella,

That is great you have a new laptop , wow your grandson is turning 19 he sure is growing up where is time going? i wish it would just stop so i could catch my breath for a moment .Have you heard anything from Notshy or MyJourney ? I hope that new laptop your daughter gave you can type by itself 🙂 How i wish i had one of those computers i so need it with my carpal tunnel .

I like how you describe Christmas all that madness for one day of joy that about sums it up .

Love and hugs to you and your family Mag xx

• Hi all,

Well, I think I may have found out what is causing me to be stuck and incapable of getting anywhere. My ex husband asked my mother in law to ask ME to get out of town just recently. She told him no, and suggested that if he and his fiancee felt that strongly, why don't they get out of town considering I am the mother of her grandchild? He has treated my mother in law like sh*t late according to this friend who told me all this, and if he loses her, he loses a whole lot I can tell you! So, I'm thinking that he's been causing me to be stuck and suffering so much loss by his own thought, because that's the sort of person he is. If he loses, he stews and plots and plans. And never forgets. How I deal with this; rise above it and get over it, I don't know. But to have the hide to ask my mother in law (who's more a mother to me than my mother ever was) to ask me to leave town is such a low act, though an act I'm not surprised he's capable of. And he wonders why I'm where I am now ...

Ah, the path of truth, integrity and courage is never easy ... But in the end I will win and he will realise his mistakes and reap what he sowed. Of that I'm sure. What a pr*ck.

That's my life so far, not to mention financial struggles, no love life to speak of and very little hope that things will improve. And to think my ex husband might be the cause of a whole lot of this. Go me!

Cheers

• Hi Moon 50

Just a second ago I posted one for you but it disappeared so I'm doing it again.

You need to chant a mantra to calm your mind. Daily I pray & meditate for an hour. Even if my life is at peace right now I still do this cause I dont know when God will test me again. The mantras I do I do several of them but in your case I'm giving you two for mind & love. When you chant this mantra close your eyes and look at your third eye or just concentrate on the wordings along so your mind doestnot wander. Believe me once you start doing this it becomes a part of you and just love doing it. I say 108x each because thats the lucky no. for chanting and helps you much faster.

Once you are used to it time goes really fast.

FOR PEACE: 108X

"OM MANI PEDME HOM"

FOR LOVE:108X

"Kleem"

I know its hard to have the problem you have but you must do something to your mind to help it calm down. It will give you strength. Beside NEW YEAR is coming you want to help calm your mind.

Your mind is the most important thing you have to calm it down now. When your mind is at peace things go right into place.

Have a blessed Holiday & a blessed New Year!

• Magickal, you gave this chant to me a long time ago, but did I listen? No. I tried it, but half-heartedly. However, this morning I did give this a proper go, although I don't know how many times I chanted the one for peace. It was quite a few.

Where I'm a bit stymied, is how do you "count" as you chant exactly? just say 1, 2, 3 each time you do it in your mind? I did this with "kleem" - counted 21 times as I'll do each one five times today, even if I end up doing OHM MANI PEDME HOM a thousand times! I was able to concentrate on the words as I chanted out loud, and do you know, a little bird who has the most gorgeous whistle, seemed to be sitting close to me, whistling in my ear as I chanted.

Thank you. I must do this work, as things are going out of control and I need a way to stay calm while my ex husband metes out his stupid rubbish. I feel nothing but pity for him, if he feels he has to be this way. He can't treat me like this, but into the bargain, he can't and SHOULDN'T treat his mother like this either. He'll lose her, if he hasn't already.

I will keep doing this today as I'm not working, so it'll be a good grounding for me. And work it into my routines around work, which will be easy enough to do.

Geeze, if I can suck down 30 fags a day, inhale and exhale however many times it takes to smoke 'em, I surely can chant 216 times a day!! or more ...

Blessings to you for the season!

PS: Does it matter how one pronounces these chants?

Cheers!

• Hi Moon50

I'm glad you are doing it. Its very important for the mind to get calm and relax otherwise we will constantly have tension and anxiety.This mantra is widely used by Buddhist. You dont have to be a Buddhist to chant this. I'm Catholic and a Buddhist as well. I have not abandon my catholic upbringing but I know for a fact that a long time ago I needed this help and these mantras helped me a lot and have not stopped chanting. We could get crazy with our mind if we keep thinking of the same problem that just goes around & around. This mantra comes to our hearts in any kind of difficult situation. "It means Praise to the jewel in the lotus". Holy Dalai Lama likes this mantra a lot. You noticed how Buddhist are very calm people is because they chant a lot of good mantras.

Make sure you do this sincerely and concentrate on the wordings so this way your mind doesnot wander. You could chant this as many times as you want its just that when you are going thru a lot doing it 108X once daily will have a better result.

Do you have a rosary? There are 50 beads in there and just do it twice which adds up to 100 and add 8 to make 108X. Once a day is good enough. It could be done anywhere. If you want morning and evening if you have the time.

Also, you can use the left hand to start the 1, etc. and right hand to chant 10x at a time.

Since I have been doing this for a long time I have a Buddhist rosary or beads.

Just pronounce it like I have it written " OM--MANI--PED--ME- HOOM"

If you chant this wholeheartedly any problem wont bother you that much anymore. You will feel relax and just say "WHATEVER, IT WILL BE SOLVED OR IT WILL GO AWAY".

MANY BLESSINGS AND MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU!!!!

• Thank you again Magickal! I woke up feeling weighed down again this morning, saw your post, chanted for a while and really FELT it, and now feel like nothing matters. Things will work out. I have to stop trying to control how my life is going, because it feels like it's out of my hands completely.

So throughout the day, I'll continue chanting and appreciating feeling better.

Thank goodness for the folk I talk to on this Site! I have learned so much and been given so much. Soon I'll be able to pay it forward better than I have been ...

• Hugs Chris ,

It is nice that you still have a good relationship with your motherinlaw , mine is a monsterinlaw .

try not to let it get to you . .. He sounds like a real prize w*nker . 2013 is going o be a much better year for us all .

Love Marg xx

• I hope you're feeling better too, Marg. A very emotional time of year it is, and with other things added into the mix, it's no wonder we're all a bit unstable! Yep, my mother in law even said "her son" was a prick, as much as she loves him. Everything is money, money, money with him. Karma will sort him out; there's no doubt about that. You can't treat people the way he does and get away with it. Often, it's the children who mete out the karma though, and that's what could happen with him and our daughter. She's not stupid, but is at an age where she wants attention, material things, to be treated like a princess, and he does all that. When she wants the REAL stuff though, he'll be the one ignored.

I cut all cords between him and everyone else who has hurt me. Did that over the course of last night and this morning. I feel better for it, and have continued to chant on and off all day. Don't know how the chanting'll go down at work tomorrow, but then, they all think I'm nuts anyway!!

And I AM lucky I have my mother in law. My own mother has very little place in my life, like the rest of my family.

Let's hope the lessons we've learned throughout 2012 stand us in good stead to welcome 2013 with open arms, open hearts and lots more wisdom. Let's hope 2013 puts a smile on our faces ... or maybe tomorrow will, if you've been reading poetic's threads recently 🙂

Cheers!

• i am also happy that moon is feeling much better, may it last for ever.

mag, i have a new computer, i dont know the problem, but it is giving me a severe headache, to get into the forums,

i also pray that u continue moving forward, i pray that thier is a remedy for your carpal tunnel, i am still dealing with my rhuemotioid, and the are days, i just wish i could sleep, until the pain, just go away, it is 2;06 HERE AND I JUST GOT UP, I WILL HAVE AN NICE LONG DAY AHEAD,

MAG, MY JOURNEY WROTE TO ME WHILE MY COMPUTER WAS OUT I READ HER EMAIL ON THE IPAD, SHE HAS BEEN GOING THRU SOME EMOTIONAL ISSUES, I HAVE TO WRITE HER AND LET HER KNOW WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR HERE, I SAY WE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MANY OF US HERE AT THE FORUM WHO KNEW AND LOVE HERE, WILL SAY HERE TO HER, IF SHE COMES BACK, SUCH A SHAME, SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

ABOUT NOTSHY, SHE SEND ME A EMAIL ABOUT WORKING AT HOME, ABOUT THE SAME TIME, THANK GOD , SHE IS STILL AROUND, WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA IS ABOUT HER CONDITION. SO MANY WE CAME TO CARE ABOUT AND THEY JUST DISSAPEAR, MY GRANDSONS FAVORITE SAYING IT HAPPENS, I JUST PRAY THAT U HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET YOUR CAR FIX OR DONE THE CHANGES, AND IT CAME TAKE U TO AND FROM, WITHOUT A PROBLEM, I PERSONALLY KNOW HOW MUCH A CAR IS NEEDED, HERE IN FLORIDA AND PUERTO RICO A CAR IS A REAL NECESSITY, YOU CANNOT GET NO WHERE WITHOUT ONE,

YOUR KIDS MUST BE GETTING BIG IS ALSO, TIME DOES FLY, IT IS LIKE A STAIRCASE, YOU JUST KEEP GOING UP, I WOULD ALSO LIKE IT, TO STAND STILL, BUT TO STAND STILL IN THE GOOD MOMENTS,

I LOVE WHAT YOU SAID, ABOUT MOTHER AND MONSTERS IN LAW, TOMMORROW IS MY OLDEST SON S NEW GIRLFRIENDS BIRTHDAY, THIS TIME HE STRUCK GOLD, SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SOUL, NOT THAT SHE HAS MONEY, SHE OPEN HER HEART TO ME AND THE KIDS, AND IT IS A FAMILY NOW, I GUESS WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT ON THE UNIVERSE TO LET THINGS FALL IN THERE PLACE,

TIME STAND STILL, IN A FEW MONTHS I WILL BE SIXTY FIVE, I AM GOING TO HANG ON AND ENJOY THE RIDE EVEN WITH THE PAIN, I WILL WRITE U SOON, IF I CAN GET TO OPEN THE FORUMS, GOD BLESS U AND FAMILY, BY THE WAY I STILL WANTING THAT COMPUTER THAT READS AND WRITES FOR ME, JUST BY THE SOUND OF MY VOICE, WHO KNOW S , IT MAY BE JUST AROUND THE CORNER,

GOD BLESS U, LOVE AND PEACE, ALWAYS

RAMONITA

• Well guys, I was okay until early this afternoon, and came crashing down with exhaustion and a feeling of despair. I found out that my ex husband asked my mother in law to ask ME to get out of town. She refused him, and is now disgusted with him. Whereby I found this out from a friend she'd told this to in confidence, I did talk to her at length yesterday and she is so over other behaviour of his, she's ready to throw the towel in with him. Well, I am not surprised he's done this. Add to that, that I find out that my last partner has probably been in a relationship with the one he shares the house with since possibly before he left me.

So I'm feeling very betrayed, disillusioned, hurt and disappointed. How much mor cr*p I'm supposed to take before I break is beyond me. But it keeps coming. No matter how many times I've tried to be positive, tried to manifest good things in my life, all that stuff, I get knocked back down at every turn.

Do I feel enlightened and weightless? Not on your nellie!

I give up.

• Love ya Ramonita <3<3<3

• Chris ,

Sorry to hear about all the sh!t you are going through ,with this troublesome ex , who the he!! does he think he is? , I want to warn you to just be careful as i feel that he could try to cause some trouble for you at your workplace . I also have a strong feeling that you are going to meet the man of you dreams through work . There will be two men coming into your life one is alot older than the other . Two opposites both intruiging i feel you will be torn between the two .

Do you know anyone who drives a green ute ? I feel it is a holden

Love Marg xx

• Well Marg, it'd be nice if SOMEONE intriguing would waltz into my life TODAY (hahahaha) or even just some GOOD NEWS would be great! I think the ex has already tried causing some trouble for me at work - how, I don't know, but I reckon he has. He's had a problem with me since I ended up single, at least that's the feeling I get.

I'm so over it all. Add to that, that my boss didn't pay me right today - right when I don't need that - and I really am getting close to the end of my tether. Anger seems to be the order of the day, and I feel like there's little I can do to stop this flood of cr*p.

I must've killed a chinaman somewhere in a past life ... or more to the point, a whole village of them!

Thanks for your thoughts, but so far, don't know any single bloke around here with a green holden ute, or even a green ute hahaha, we'll see!!

• Hi Chris ,

((Hugs)) that is no good about your boss not paying you right , i hope you get it sorted out real soon ,i will be so glad when this year is out it has been one thing after another for me with my car and present financial issues. I have suggested to my Hubby that he should give up smoking as he is smoking a packet a day and he cracked it with me so i am expecting him to come home in a mood . I feel the bloke with the green ute has something to do with hay bails. It is so hot over here and i have no aircon i am sweating like a pig . Can you relate to the name Tony ? I am feeling it very strong i will sign off now before i die of heat exhaustion . I hope your spirits have lifted a little

Love and hugs Marg xx

• I don't know a Tony, let alone anyone with a green ute! Pity ... sounds intriguing. Ah, why bother? My love life is non-existent and will stay that way methinks. I've had too many frogs, and can't see any princes or even lily-pads for that matter! Nah, I'm done with love ... it doesn't exist, at least not for me; thanks for trying!

Cheers