GREENDAY FANS PAY ATTENTION

• Hi all,

I am a great fan of the band Green Day, and it saddens me to hear that Billie Joe Armstrong (the lead singer) is back in rehab.

Let's all pray for him, send him loads and loads of love (including SELF love) and hope that this encourages him to recover and see himself as a valuable, important person in the world.

COME ON BILLIE JOE - YOU CAN DO IT! This is what we all need to say to him. I'm not ready to hear of him taking his place next to Elvis just yet. I don't know about any others out there.

But our combined love, support and encouragement could be the thing that helps him fix this for once and for all.

Thank you for your support towards Billie, the other band members and their families and loved ones.

WE LOVE YOU BILLIE!

Cheers

Moon50

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Oh c'mon you lot! There's gotta be some of you who want to lend support here 🙂

• I will Moon i am so sorry to hear this as i really like some of their songs .

Sending prayers and healing energy to BJA !

Another turning point a fork stuck in the road

Time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go

So make the best of this test and don't ask why

It's not a question but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable but in the end

It's right I hope you've had the time of your life

• Thank you Marg! I really love this band too as they are a common bond me and my daughter have; their music makes me feel close to her 🙂

On the tail end of what you started:

Do you know what's worth fighting for

if it's not worth dying for?

Does it take your breath away

and you feel yourself suffocating?

Does the pain weight out the pride

and you look for a place to hide?

Did someone break your heart inside?

You're in ruins

Cheers and thanks for this!