Should I stay or should I go?
Hi Lovely ones!
I just got 2 job offers, one is here locally, and one is WAY far away. I asked for confirmation on which one to take, but haven't gotten anything.
Would someone please do a reading for me? Or just ask their most dependable guides for something I can use to make this very big decision?
Well, for a start, which one do you like better? And what is your priority of 'needs to be met'?