Could I please have help with a dream

• I had a dream about me bring somewhere in a house but while I was in the house

their was four girls they were by a bed. The one girl that the one girl was on top of

she was crying not wanting to have sex. when the girl got up I could not believe what

I saw the girl had male parts and she was really showing them. Wow I was so surprise

I could not believe that because she was so beautiful and she was a man. Their was more

but that is all that I remember.

Thanks for the help

Illona

• This dream is simply about integrating the male and female sides that we all have within us. You are seeking a balance yet are still unsure about your masculine side. But it is not about aggression or dominance - your male side can teach you about rationality, logic, strength, courage, linear thinking and understanding. The female side is connected to feelings, nurturing, caring, compassion, love, and all the emotional qualities. Each of us has these sides, the emotional and the mental capacity. Very few people develop both equally, therefore their 'cart' often topples. Emotionalism is just as much a danger as is thinking without being in touch with one’s feelings. That too can go very much astray.

A person who goes too far on the side of rational thinking has to learn to balance that with feelings, the female side. Anyone who thinks to the extent that the experience of feelings is hardly known has to practice much mindfulness of feelings. On the other hand, the female side is often emotionalism. This means we get carried away by our emotions and consequently our thinking is impaired. The quality of logical thinking, of delving into a thought process and being able to analyze, is not possible when the emotions are at the forefront. BLD, you are obviously well balanced (maybe overly since there were four females in the dream to the one she-male) on the feminine side - but there is fear in you of your masculine aspects, of being strong and assertive which many of us women have been taught not to be - maybe you have had bad experiences with men in your life that have made you fear the negative maaculine aspects. The significant importance is that as 'one person', we all need to be in constant balance to be able to achieve the best of our world, mental physical and emotional. Both sides, male and female, have to attain a harmonious whole.

When we experience blockages, or imbalances within our male/female essence or energy, the results can be disastrous and harmful to our physical body as well as our mental body. For example there is a belief that manic depression is common and occurs when the right and left energies are uncontrolled or out of balance. When a person is stuck on the right, the male manic side, then the body becomes wiry and thin and heart attacks become prevalent. When stuck on the left, the female depressive side the person becomes lethargic, overweight, and easily depressed.

The balancing of male and female energy needs to be seen as connecting heart with mind. Energy and concentration have to balance. Allow the energy to realign itself with your body by accepting your male side. Meditation is one of the most effective tools that can be used to connect and balance the male/female energies.

• Hello Captain

Thank you for helping me with the dream. I have tried to meditation but some times I just

don't seem to get into it like I want. But I think now I know what I need to do to get the meditation

on the right track. So I need to get myself in balance. I think I understand what you are telling me I must get my heart and mind together. Ok

thanks BLD

• Yes, try not to be either overly emotional or too analytical. It's hard to do, but vital to overall health. clarity, and balance.