Can i have a reading about a meeting with a boy from internet, i have some fears

• This summer i met a boy in internet(M). After all i realized i want to meet him. He wants it too. But i have one problem that worries me. I have some skin problems (body), it is not that awful but it is not seen on the photo. And i know he probably can be disappointed if he sees.

I already tried to tell him that, but mentioned it only slightly(. I think that i am not honest with him? And that if we met he will have bad reaction?

I try to defer this meeting, but that doesn't change anything.

I just don't want disappointment on both sides or his rejection because of skin.

Please can you tell me, what kind of reaction will he have and what the meeting will bring?

Thank you.

• Hi Marishkaa,

I won't be able to tell you his reaction, because I will pick up on your feelings. Maybe looking at your emotions from a different perspective may help you.

Here is a reading,

you release your emotions, sometimes just to want something, be careful when you do that

you want something, but its clouded and you can't see far

you may have some setbacks and will need courage... know your strong

your feeling blah and are waiting for the curtain to come down...

part of it is your feeling stuck and tired of waiting

Know you have the courage to make it thru things

look at things clearly, if you have mistrust and suspicion... sometimes there are reasons.

ok the feeling changed... your learning something new...its something you have been thinking about

what ever that is it feels like a good thing...like it will work out

you will have self control and work well with others

with that you will want social approval...others to agree with you or you want others to like what you did.

Ok you had two different things come thru, they are separate. Try and let things happen emotional wise. look where you want to leap...just to leap and worry later, things can happen that way. Just be yourself have patience and know you have the courage to do what you need too.

hope that helps,

• tarot-nick, thank you! Let me ask you please little bit.

But what did you mean "you had tow different things come thru" ?

And do i understand it right that the meeting can be not soo bad? ) "feeling changed"

It seems that the first feeling is what i feel now, after - is before the meeting and "feeling changed" - after the meeting or this is in general my current view of situation?

• Sorry, you had two different flows or thoughts. Being I pick up on emotions the emotion of the cards changed. Not that you changed your mind but two seperate items you have been thinking about. I was trying not to confuse you...agggg missed on that.

The first nine lines was more about your emotions and what you are feeling now; if you want something to change or understand what you are thinking please look at these lines.

"you release your emotions, sometimes just to want something, be careful when you do that

you want something, but its clouded and you can't see far

you may have some setbacks and will need courage... know your strong

your feeling blah and are waiting for the curtain to come down...

part of it is your feeling stuck and tired of waiting

Know you have the courage to make it thru things

look at things clearly, if you have mistrust and suspicion... sometimes there are reasons."

Then a new set of thougths came thru...thats why i said the feeling changed... hard to explain but these emotions were different so it moves away from the first thoughts you had..

"ok the feeling changed... your learning something new...its something you have been thinking about

what ever that is it feels like a good thing...like it will work out

you will have self control and work well with others

with that you will want social approval...others to agree with you or you want others to like what you did."

This has a feel of more of something that you are going to do... like a goal or something that you wanted.

Does that help?

• Yes helps! Thank you. And it fits very very much to my current problems with job situation(job search)! And i am really learning something (will soon start) and there are some troubles and i am tired of waiting.

Thank you!

Know you have the courage to make it thru things ) - thanks)