Need help!

• I met a guy online last October, he invited me to his country but I couldnt get a visa! I invited him to England but he couldnt get a visa! So he left his country and moved to India so we could meet up with no problems!! I visited him for three weeks in February 2008 we had a wonderful time together and he asked me to marry him! The problem is he stil cant get to England, I miss him so much and want him in my life so badly, can anybody tell me what will happen, do i give up on the man of my dreams, or shall I keep hoping something will happen!

• Lincolnlady,

the first words that come to mind are, HOLD FAST! I get the feeling this is going to be an interesting ride for you and your love. I do see that being together is possible, however, I'd like to caution you that as I 'look down time' I see it taking quite a while. If you are up for the experience, if this is truly what you want, then hold fast and ride it out. Over time, the benefits may well outweigh the effort you will surely have to put in.

Many blessings,

Ahliyah

• i,m afirm believer in whatever is suppose to be will be!! even when it seems impossible-- only god can change destiny.

• Lincolnlady,

I don't know where this is going, but I do strongly believe in following your heart. If neither of you want it to end, then keep it going. Look into what your options are, wether that be waiting, relocating, or whatever inbetween. But listen to what your heart is telling you and follow that advice. If you give up on your heart's desire for the sake of logic or practicality then you will always go through life thinking "what if", which could lead to life-long regrets. If it is going to end, wait until your heart tells you that it is time to end it.

• I don't know what the stipulations are w/the visas. It sounds like there is a big problem w/him coming to your country. Why did he ask you to marry so soon. I'm not being pessimistic just cautious. Where I live people marry illegals so that they obtain citizenship. Not so much as in the past. I'm not saying this is your situation. Just thoughts. I wouldn't leave family and friends, either. Let him know how you feel and hold on tight. Best wishes.