Just thinking Blmoon...

• Do you have any more insight about the Bard and the bear thing? I am feeling surprisingly calm...

Here is a Monet for a change...

Much love

• ouhh lovely 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Wish I had a dream like that!!! It's a very positive reasuring dream. Kind of a have faith in things even if not logical. You are in the dark about money coming in and doubt your ability to manifest it as you want to know how. The divorce has been scary in that respect but in the dream your purse is indeed filled and in a way you can't imagine. You are right "cut flowers" do not last. I feel as well your dream suggests that not just money will be ok but that you will see another aspect of your life blossom and it will be all your own. The cut flowers also represent the positive aspect of making the final cut--letting go--divorcing. As for the bard bear--I really felt it was no accident--you were meant to see it--someone intended you see it. I got a bad vibe reading it as if the writer was mocking you. I feel the writer felt YOU had rattled their chain first--it was vindictive yet in a very delusional way--the person who wrote that is very isolated and lives in their own world. It was creepy I thought and really do not know how that relates to the reality of the bard you know. You say you are SURE it was the bard but I just feel theres a deception and it is getting in the way of my impression and knowing you too close now in a friendly way. I remember first feeling the energy was very very female. A man can have a female energy. Has your husband ever had axcess to your computer? It would be simple to look up your history and if he read the blogs he would have spotted you easily and the bard bear etc. Tell me again, why did you look up that bear? I think you need to let go of the bard right now as he is distracting you from a very important issue--getting your divorce. You must not wimp out now. Go over the papers and deal with reality. Remember how being passive in the past has cost you! This is no time to let emotions paralize you. I love the paintings--the monet I know well. It's a mystery though--how is she facing that way and guiding the boat herself? Isn't the front of the boat behind her? I guess its different in europe? The flowers are a perfect balance. Two white to anchor one red and the movement of the rising ones almost flutter about lke a butterfly Then the motion enters the orange slowing down the movement and landing still with the roses. Pure perfection. Every bit of the painting has purpose even the outside of the arrangement is part of the movement--the contrast of blue. If the background where just white the painting would not succeed. I know it's hard but you need to wipe the bard bear incident out of your head. If you don't the intention of it will have succeeded. If spirit has no answers right now you really must trust their reasons and let things unfold as they wish for you. Maybe it was MEANT to break the spell right now. Put the bard away. BLESSINGS1

• This post is deleted!

• What you said about his fantasy life goes with the confusing vibe over the bear read--it was creepy and felt like it was an alter ego. But a female and I did not want to say anything too personal about him but this man has more than a few scorpio secrets. This is not a healthy kind of quirk--I feel this man has a real problem and a dark secret. that could attract a maternal heart--a caretaker in a woman. And the type of woman who would keep his secrets in the dark. I think you did do that only to a point but eventualy you questioned things and your logical mind had to be satisfied. I'm glad you got the divorce started. Also, stop looking in the empty purse! Your friend is right in a ideal way--no one should be without insurance. But there ARE easier ways to get insurance than staying hostage in a miserable marriage. Did you discuss insurance with your lawyer? I do not get it will be a problem and no you should not overplan any more than hide passive. Both are not good. Sometimes you must proceed and just cross that bridge when it comes--too much fear has held you back. Take your gift dream. You will be scarely free yet will live off of YOUR GIFTS! You will be open to healthy help from others without motive to trap you and you will be your own rescuer. Maybe the bear was an over display of amends to her after she knew you two had contact? I just feel it's intentions were calculated and Spirit does not give a reason on that but I get a sense that they will later or that you will solve it yourself. What I hear about your search online is "be careful what you ask for!" . And this is more about you than him--why oh why did you look him up right when you were already had your plate very full. It's almost like your shadow side invites a complete breakdown--a bad habit that really contradicts your other half. But that is usually the truth for all of us. Just when you are on the edge of being in a freefall and flying your shadow can't resist a broken wing and the unrealistic position of waiting for rescue. Congratulations on the art1 I have been feeling too it's time to do another myself. On a universal forcast the Fall of 2012 is supposed to define our true callings so whatevr is persistantly calling to you listen as now is the time to know our true callings in life. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• Doesn't it look like the flowers are fighting or chasing--at the bottom it is like they are fighting for space. the lower yellow one starting right looks as to be almost gobbled up by the red flower beneath it--then the eye follows that yellow one out and up and again the top white goldish one looks to be chasing the red but before the eye can escape the page to the righti is drawn by the blue contrast to bringit back down and then a swift pull of the white flowers takes the eye to the left again a lot of movement between the red and yellow pulls down completing the circle but for a short stop--a rest of the eye is anchored by the perfect vase with the golden band around the middle--the centered balance that keeps the wild movement from the flowers dominating--again this is masterful!!! a Lesson in balance. Had the vase been more impressionistic and timmid this painting would have not succeeded but would have been too chaotic with movement.. The left corner of the table really defys reality but allows the eye to wander either direction a complete circle. This is magic, geniouse! If you look at the painting starting from the left it will pull your eye to circle up to the right hit that top right red flower and your eye will be pulled down center to that red flower about to gobble the yellow--your eye again will go down to the rest stop there in the golden line in the vase. PERFECTION Tomorrow is the new moon much better for getting advice. Oscar Wildish? YES. I do not see how this man can ever be ENOUGH. I suspect this is more about understanding YOU than capturing HIM. Scorpios are driven to be unpredictable by nature but this one is extra so to the point of distortion and losing control---he believes his own lies!. I'll get back to you about the birthday idea. You could use a holiday--havs your scorpio friend called lately---send him a calm happy hello tomorrow. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• I know this painting. The moon does speak loudly doesn't she? Guesing that is Venus or Mars above it--its favourite playmates! Almost looks like the dipper forming. And the boat full speed ahead does it not see the tight squeeze ahead? Blinded by the moon? HA HA and in the moons reflection I suppose that is me skinny dipping! You describe the drama I saw with your scorpio friends wife. It is one thing to muster the bravery for change and another to have it forced on you. This is not easy for them and she is confronting layers of unsaid emotions and bringing to the light aspects of herself she prefered left alone. He has already, opened his closet and has been taking inventory for some time and with the clock ticking in the reapers pocket his mortality in question he does not like what he sees in himself. It will be a tug of war but scorpios are pretty fixed and determined once decided. She will try about anything to get ahold of the reighns but he will finish it his way no matter how she distracts him. Once he achknowledged his weakness and how he got himself where he is she no longer has control. Like you and your husband--once you took away your fear of losing security he had no power over you. And on an emotional level once you no longer took his lack of respect for you personal he could no longer crumble you. Your scorpio friend has really been having a very rough time but he will not show it. Just know that. They tend to keep the very worst to themselves. As for the bard--unfortunetly, you want his one good half without the other. He is a full package and you can't hang on to the one reality and not accept the other. Your description is very accurate--not mad but mentaly ill--they do live in their heads. VERY much so. Bipolar is very self centered and all of life tends to be processed through them their feelings first. It is textbook not personal. Empathy is very hard for them---not that they are not sensitive but that they are vulnerable and too much stimulation can wreck them. They are reclusive and difficult to understand. I really do not see you as being able to live with him. There was no big mistake in the past that broke you two apart--it was as it had to be. It was self survival on your part. I see you as capable of being a close friend--but only when you can make peace with what IS---he will always be more than one and to be with the one you love you must as well live at times with the one you hate. His choice as well--he is aware he will hurt what is most vulnerable. Mentally ill folks tend to flock together it is easier that way for them. For a normal person to take on the challanges of his issues would take a very very deep love and committment and a super strength and really it is in karma and soul choice to take on these kinds of life situations. I really do not think you could have changed anything at all in the way it went with him. NOW it is your challange to make peace with tradjedy and the things you can not control. That fairytale heart of yours--that eye for beauty--perfection must allow in the WHAT IS---how can something so beautiful also be so dark? This is the true stuff of artists and poets. It is free will--to play God and CREATE from our own pain and torment--PERFECTION. You can take your bard grief and give it purpose. Or not. BLESSINGS1

• PS---if not the dipper maybe it is May and the rising of El Debran!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I feel like her right now!

• This post is deleted!