Dream interpretation help please!

• I dreamt that I was adopting a child. She was about 10-12 and this child had no parents and I was a foster parent and decided to track down her last living relative in order to have that relative sign the adoption papers. I am not a foster parent, no intentions of having a baby or adopting any children. It seems that in the dream I was going through illegal means to adopt this child, I was running from the courts in order to get the papers signed before this child was adopted by someone else. The relative wanted money to sign the papers but I did not pay the relative.. did not do anything illegal in the dream, but when I woke up I remember that it seemed there was something shady about the whole situation.. I have been having alot of weird dreams lately but a common theme seems to surround traveling of some sort. either crossing a bridge, driving on a highway, things of that nature then this dream. Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

• I feel that all the dreams of travelling signifies that you want to move on with your life but that there is something to do with your past - your childhood/youth because of the inner child dream - that you haven't been able to let go of.

• TheCaptain,

Thank you!

Many Blessings!