Birthday Reading

• Hey folks! I was hoping that I could get a birthday reading from one of our lovely forum fortune tellers? It's my birthday today, and I'd like to have an idea of what to look forward to in the year ahead! I'd usually throw together a cartomancy reading for myself, but I find my feelings/fears have been leaking into them a lot lately and it's much easier to get an impartial reading from some folks on here.

Thanks! Birthday is September 24/89. 😄

• Hey yipyip

Happy Birthday a little late! I saw your post and wanted to comment...

I did draw some cards, like a "12 month" reading or something, however I felt for you the best Birthday Gift is always the one you can really use, so here is what I felt was something you could use.

Temperance and the 6 of Wands, Lovers, 3 of Pentacles and 10 of Swords.

So, I saw this on this being the third reading for you really. Some strong emotional something or other this month. So a love relationship maybe or something very emotional anyway, that you love. There may be a choice before you in this situation, and it feels like it is a practical plan that is trying to be expressed at this time. Success is in the air! Temperance also shows a blending, balanced, moderation kind of energy helping you... So I can't really share the year, however your present looks very beautiful to me and I am sure love is surrounding you. You are walking by faith. 🙂

Happy Birthday!

astra

• Awwww, thanks a ton for the reading Astra! It is definitely a precious gift that you've given me. 🙂

I'll let you know how things go this month!