Gift for Capricorn man starting Radiation?

• So I recently met a Capricorn man who I am developing strong feelings for. We are getting close and the other day he told me that he will be starting radiation for a cancerous tumor he had removed starting on Monday. I would really love to give him a little something to let him know I care and will be there for him if he ever needs me.

I know that the love match between a Leo and a Capricorn seems far fetched, that might be so, but I would still like to be there for him and make him feel special and cared for. I guess that's my Venus in Cancer.

He has told me that he doesn't like sweets so I cannot bake him anything.. Anyone have any ideas of something small I can give him? I was thinking a Panera gift card as he said that after radiation we will go there and study for awhile before class begins as he wants to keep his weight up during treatment.. but I'm not sure. (We are both in medical school together and gifts like books and trips are probably not a good idea).. I feel almost like a gift card for there would be too impersonal.

I already have a few gifts lined up for him but I'm afraid they might be too pricey (I'm thinking these are more along the line of birthday and Christmas gifts).

Thank you for your help! I want him to know that I appreciate him and care about him even though our friendship is new.

I also feel like I overwhelm him most of the time.. I can't help being my Leo self sometimes.. so nothing too extravagant as he probably already hates that about me.

Thank you very much!

• LEO BETHANY,

JUST A IDEA, A CD CONTAINING HAPPY MUSIC, TO MAKE THE SPIRIT COME ALIVE, YET, NOT TO PERSONAL OR IN PERSONAL, HOPE THIS HELPS,

RAMONITA

• Positive, serene music is a great idea. Also a cristal quartz (or smokey quartz) amulet could be of a help. My sister was wearing a quartz necklace during her chemo/radio therapies, and it went smoothely.

• Thank you both so much! Fantastic suggestions that I didn't think of!

Anyone have even more ideas? I want to help him as much as possible!