Need a reading pls..

• Feeling frustrated with life and love. need some insights and direction.

• brokenheart2011

I will be glad to give you some insight,. Noting or no one comes before their time in our lives when we are ready for that person and that situation to form than it will.

In love area , it seems that some of us love people that just do not have the same depth of feelings that we do for them, therefore it makes it a growing of the minds and heart type of relationship. One where you find yourself asking questions as to how, when, why this person is the way they are. You can only answer those questions with your heart first and than your mind will kick in and even some intutition will give you answers that you seek.

Shuabby

• Thanks Shaubby, for this insights ... tell me something, what do you mean when you said in the second line " when we are ready for that person and that situation to form then it will"? I find it interesting.. please explain more to me..

Thanks

BH

• brokenheart2011

When we are ready means that we are open to the new experience and have matured enough to handle what life brings. If you want to become a nurse, than the universe will open doors and you deceide to walk through them to schooling that will prepair you for the career of being a nurse. Because you were ready to make that move in your life, you need to know what you want and than it will begin to happen.

Shuabby