Is it true 25 Degrees in Leo tend to be very violent (criminals) and/or Astrolog

• Is it true 25 Degrees in Leo tend to be very violent (criminals) and/or Astrologers?

I read something on the internet stating that havng 25 Degrees in Leo in your chart makes you prone to be violent and criminal like. From this site:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

"25 degrees of Leo is also violent. In predictive astrology, problems will result from this placement according to the affairs it rules and/or house it is in. This is a very strong degree of alchoholism. Many who are chronic alcoholics have prominent planets on the 25th degree of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio or Aquarius. Especially strong if Neptune is involved."

I also read from Astology for Dmmies 2nd Edition that a Leo or Aquarius at 25 Degrees in the chart tends to be part of the charts of Astrologers (or at the very least it woul increase a person's interest in Astrology).

Is there any truth to either claims as being generally accepted facts of Astrology? AFAIK its totally true for me-I have a Moon in Leo at 25 Degrees and in the past I was very violent peson and I'd likely end up in prison or becoming a scary criminal if it wasn't for the intervention on my parents part. Also I fell in love with Astrology recently to the point of obsesion and I've been researching so much that I discovered lots of things most people interested in Astrology (as in they know their Moon Signs,Ascendent Sign,and planetary chart) don't seem to know.So both claims ar definiely true (or at least its true for me when they state a 25 Degree in Leo would make a person more likely interested in Astrology)! Oh FYI my 25 Degrees Leo is in my moon (if you can add more details of how the moon affects in this please do so!)

• Anything to do with life or astrology is about choices - nothing is predetermined. Even if you have a seemingly negative configuration, it just means you are faced with a choice of living a violent life (or being an astrologer) - or not.