Sagittarius - having a bad year?

• Sag also,,just a few months left of this year.Come on, who sees more rainbows then a sag?What other sign can see the humor in almost anything?

Its ALL a cycle baby,whatever it is your not happy with,give it time,its like passing clouds........

• not a sag myself but, as an outside observer if you want it, my best friend and sis who is the oldest soul i know, a psychologist, a shiatsu massage therapist and instructor, a published author, a buddhist, and extremely active participant in self discovery, seems to be immensely challenged this year, but finally swimming into it. Tough stuff has hit her in years past and been more traumatic. I would say, the most easily identifiable difference has been her acceptance of other people's change of direction and support of it. U guys can change ur course for ur soul mates at times, and that seems to reek the most havok in ur ultimate happiness and growth. And even in the outcomes in those u stop to help! Maybe look at this?

• not a sag myself but, as an outside observer if you want it, my best friend and sis who is the oldest soul i know, a psychologist, a shiatsu massage therapist and instructor, a published author, a buddhist, and extremely active participant in self discovery, seems to be immensely challenged this year, but finally swimming into it. Tough stuff has hit her in years past and been more traumatic. I would say, the most easily identifiable difference has been her acceptance of other people's change of direction and support of it. U guys can change ur course for ur soul mates at times, and that seems to reek the most havok in ur ultimate happiness and growth. And even in the outcomes in those u stop to help! Maybe look at this?

• my experience with Sags is they take life very seriously. over analyze. Take a long time to make decisions. because when they are on the wrong path they are miserable. young soul Sags can have it tough.

• I am a Sun Sag who also has Sag as a rising sign and who also has Mercury and Saturn in Sag and who has Venus at 2 degrees Cap, which has been conjunct with transiting Pluto for at least a year. Can I just say that in my 50 years, this is by far the worst year of my life. I just got divorced after 30 years, which totally alienated my entire family (they wanted me to stay married despite what I wanted) and now I feel so alone. I am in the process of selling our house, so until that happens, I'm still living with my ex. The joys of that! I'm also in love with a Gemini man who runs hot and cold (can Geminis ever just take a stand for more than 5 minutes?!), but who says he cares about me. hmmm -- still not sure about that! Anyway, it's pretty bad -- even my Sag rose-colored glasses aren't working too well these days. Help!

• I can relate to the the poster that said they weren't happy to see people not happy but took some comfort in that they were not alone. I feel the same way. I just have never been so tried....The worst part is, I am not sure I am getting the lesson - well, I know I am not.. I feel like until I "get it" this crushing tide will continue.

It is like losing everything - although my finances haven't come to that yet. Thankfully....

But, I have lost my job and we are burning through savings that my husband and I made sacrifices and scrimped to save... We drive cars that are 10 years old and carry little debt other than the mortgage which we have had to refinance so are back at 30 yrs....

I lost my health - never knew how true the saying of "at least you have your health" was until this year - no fault of mine - I work out and eat right but, the doctors can't find what is wrong with me but, what ever it is - is causing a huge goiter to block my windpipe... I scheduled surgery then found I was pregnant - at 42.... Wasn't happy about that and prayed for joy to come into my heart about it - then I miscarried right at the end of the 1st trimester. Guilt is an understatement.

I keep getting my hopes up about jobs I think I am perfect for and then go on the final interview and get ignored afterwards - the suspense makes you self critical...

I don't know if I should lay back or keep trying to steer the boat... I feel I have to do something...

Wishing the rest of you joy in your heart.

• Wow, thank-you all. I thought it was just me. My marraige failed too, our business is on the verge of bankruptcy, house is on the market (talk about lousey timeing). Started back in school 18months ago to be able to better take care of myself independently. I don't even know which way the bubbles are going. They say misery loves company, not here. Here, there is strength in numbers. Come on change, we sag's can do it. I ain't no expert on this stuff, but some big stuff is suppose to happen next month and again in December. I know we are suppose to be optimist, but dang it, I rather have the truth and determine my own optimism. There is rebirth after death, I know. But before I can be reborn, I have to deal with the death. So forget the rebirth optimism and give us the skinny on the death part. WE sag's will handle that honestly in our own optimistic way. Our future strength will be determined by our current strength, we just need to know our current battles to win the war. I just want to know if the light at the end of the tunnel is the train. LOL.

• I am married to a sag and he walked out on in fef 2009 after 31 yrs of marriage and I dont even know why and went to arizona to his brothers and now he met a girl up there that has stole his money and travel trailer and he is drinking like a fish anmd has had a stroke all in six months period. I would say that he has had an awful year but I pray he will wake up and come home to a family and wife that loves him very much. The planets has a lot to do with whats going on in sags life right now, it woould be a good idea to have a numerology report done on yourselfs and it will explain alot.

• Well, to all the Sags out there who feel that it won't get better, hang in there... Last year was my worst year, and it spilled into this year, and then, I started looking at things differently, in a more positive tone, and imagine my surprise when things started to FEEL better...Now, things actually did start to GET better, but because I decided to to let many things go...emotionally, mentally, physically...I realized the stress and carrying around of baggage (we have the back of a horse, remember?) was affecting my health, my outlook, and actually causing the biggest part of the discontent. I lost my job on January 31, 2008, with a company that I helped build from day one nearly nine years before. It just closed. This economy is a rough one. I had the naive notion that because I had paid so many "dues", I was entitled to that next step up...only everyone was being knocked down around me, and they took me down with them. The old tricks weren't working. I couldn't just walk into a place and get a job anymore. Then, it drug out, for nearly a YEAR...and the unemployment ran out, and the creditors started abusing me the way they abuse everyone. I now officially hate the sound of a phone ringing. So, I, with gritted teeth, went backrupt. I had already paid every creditor what I had ever owed them, and was never going to get them paid off...so, what I thought was going to be humiliating was freeing...and I don't mean in an irresponsible way. Then, I opened the door to the first loving man I believe I've had in my life, an Aries. I am divorced from a Virgo jerk who manipulated the situation to get the kids (I pay child support!), then ended up with a co-dependent (what turned out to be drug/alcohol addicted Cancer who owned the now-failed business), and decided that no matter how much it hurt, I had to start living for me. I am looking forward to the future, and am finally reaping what I have sown. I am no longer a victim of my circumstances, and I do believe that my Sagittarian sun and rising sign nature help somewhat, but mostly I had to just stop crying about it, and change it! You all can, too. There are lessons to be gathered from our trials, so do take heed. We do get stronger, but there are growing pains, but remember: they are temporary. I wish you all the very best, and send positive energy your way!

• Thank you for that link, sagiqueen! happenstance...please, LET GO! You will only grown when you allow the light to flood your face. I am speaking from experience! He has given you every sign that you are not "it" for him! The old saying goes, "He's just not that "into" you." I never believed that, either, until I woke up from the co-dependent weak ones, and allowed someone who thinks of me first to come into my life! He can't come in, though until you allow him to, whoever he turns out to be. This person you're pining for has made his choice. You are responsible for yours! You cannot change him, or his mind, or his heart. Why would you want to? Want for someone who wants you, not ofr someone TO want you when they don't. I know what you're going through. I went there. I also left there. I will NEVER go back there. You are worth so much more than that! Sagittarians are tough! You can do it.

• OMG, I thought it was just me!! At the beginning of 2009 I said it was gong to be the best year ever and I couldn't have been more wrong! My friends at work will never allow me to say that again because they think I jinks us all. I am just not suprised anymore with anything that happens, someone said it was my test year, well I failed miserable, retake please!!!!!!

• After reading all the posts here, I am somewhat comforted that I am not alone and especially liked the post from SagQueen drawing our attention back to focus on the real stuff that life is all about - or should be about. thank you.

I have been laid off twice so far this year, and have had to move away into an area that has turned out, it seems, to be far worse in social rules than the place from where I moved. I am a Pisces with Sag rising, and my north node (future endeavors) with Saturn in my 12th house. It has always seemed that no matter what good intent and abilities I put toward something as a Pisces, the old Sag traits and luck I call it overshadows. I have always been overshadowed by the Sag aspects, and I don't completely understand what I need to do to use this to my advantage, because it seeme it is always a disadvantage. But yea, I am having a terrible year as well.

I lost my job of nearly five years (just short of gaining the right to have some severance pay) (also, they took my vacations away I never had time to take - no pay); my unemployment benefits are on the lower end of the scale of comparisons between states, even though the pay in my state was higher. I spent nearly $70k investing in my education so that I could get a better position and provide for my family at the end of my life since I never could in the beginning, and now I can't even find work much less a better job.. there are no jobs. Nice.

I moved on the promise of a job to a distant state, and when I finally got there, the job was not there. I am now facing not having enough to pay my little decreased rent and my car payment (that's all I have and that is not a lot), but because I am in between states and new, there is no social services help while I wait again from taking a temporary job on another empty promise of a six month contract, then the co. having to cut back again, and suddenly laying me off on the three month contract which I was deceived about by my agency. (if you know your timelines, you can market for what you need using the time you notice).

Sometimes all I see are the evils in the world, and I think that money plays such a major role that without it, we die. I do not think an of us as individuals can change this, and I also think it is what is wrong. The only way through this mess it to network, and draw together as a people and as a family to provide for each other through human caring and sharing as a starting point. Business? There will always be supply and demand, but how do we transition and with what?

What can a Sag do?