Continuing Accension Symptoms

• Man how is it you all always seem to know exactly what a person is going through, the skin stuff, kidney pains, breakouts on my face, running hot and irritable, now more tooth pain, even my one eye was burning the other day for no apparent reason. I was attributing a lot of that to turning 50 falling apart and starting to go through the changes I had so hoped I'd already managed my way through. But now I wonder.......

• Felt my heart chakra buring today, seeing An image of what looks like a male, yesterday I think it was was seeing flashes of lights.

• "I feel i have a very lonely phase to look forward to ... sigh "

Moon, be careful of your thoughts - if that is what you expect, then that is what you will get.

• Oh dear! I forgot about that ... the Laws of Attraction thing.

So today's affirmation for me is: "I ATTRACT THE RIGHT PERSON/PEOPLE INTO MY LIFE AND THEY ARE HERE NOW BEATING A PATH TO MY DOOR SO MUCH SO I WILL BE TELLING MOST OF 'EM TO GET THE HELL OUT COZ I NEED MY NANNY-NAP!!!!" I hope that'll work ... ?!

I am of course, still sad and a bit fragile. But aware that I am climbing out of that hole because I don't want to be in it for too long. Pain still is there, but it's not as bad as it was, and thus far I've survived four very long, hard shifts at work with one more today and I've finished each one upright.

I also decided today that I'm sick of "coping" with life. I want to ENJOY THE BLOODY THING!!! LIVE IT!!!! Not suffer through it. It's not fair for anyone to live life that way. My parents and their constant ranting about life never being meant to be easy, and the rich are bad people, can get out of my head and heart for once and for all.

So, we'll see if I win the RSL Lottery this time! Let's see if that million dollar house becomes mine ... or even the gold bullion or the car ... don't care really, but the house sounds like the best option :))

I was told that a large amount of money was in my chart, though so far, it hasn't materialised. I was told it'd be a win or an inheritance. I cast my eye to the sky and wonder why ... and WHERE IS IT???? Ah dear ...

• Hmm, love and money seem to materialize when we DON'T need them.

• LOL! TODAY I FEEL GREAT, JUST SLEEPY WOKE UP AT 4:44 AM. The pain is decreasing, thank God! I know it's for growth and yada, yada!

'YOU ARE BELOVED.' UNCONDITIONALLY!

• This makes so much sense to me & I can't really explain why or how I already knew this. I know from my own experiences that this is Real and this is what our existence is really about. I Believe there are certain special entities (myself included) That have some serious spiritual strength strong enough to help save the ones We love and take them With us through the Universe where Love is what we are. OneLove. ❤ Maggie

• This makes so much sense to me & I can't really explain why or how I already knew this. I know from my own experiences that this is Real and this is what our existence is really about. I Believe there are certain special entities (myself included) That have some serious spiritual strength strong enough to help save the ones We love and take them With us through the Universe where Love is all we are. OneLove. ❤ Maggie