Anyone need a quick reading? im practicing.

• hi!my name is johnny and my question is in regards to a girl named carol..im wondering if its wise of me to continue pursuing her..we both live in california,she lives in long beach,and i in los angeles..please tell me whats going on here..thanks

• Did you look at the info I gave you? I was trying to be as objective as possible, and just give the horoscope info and concrete examples of what actually happened. I am concerned about the integrity of the people involved as far as how to communicate with them effectively, that's all. This is about what their reasons are for connecting this way, and whether it's possible to balance out what is needed underneath it all. It's hard to make a move without real feedback about what's going on; I want to make sure I'm not compromising myself by being in the relationship for someone else's convenience.

• Hi,

Could you please give me a little insight about a potential relocation.

Thanks 🙂

• Hi Dovechick,

As you are in the UK, you may be in just the location to help me.... whenever you have a spare nanosecond.... Blessed Be for all the help you offer others.

I was born 15/3/59 in Nakuru Kenya and put up for adoption. I now live in Brisbane Australia and have no information about my British birth parents. Can you sense whether or not they are still alive, if I will ever know their names? I only ask because I have an 11yo son and have been in a wheelchair for 2 years now with a form of Rheumatoid Arthritis. As this is often inherited I am concerned about my son.

I thank you for even offering your insightfulness,

Gillean Claire

• Hello Charmed Witch Bente.

May I please get your opinion? I have a 30 year marriage that is starting into Divorce. My husbands request. He has cheated on me for many years, me not knowing because he works out of town. There was a woman, he says he is not seeing her any more? is he lying to me? What are our chances for getting back together? I have said I could forgive and forget....with lots of counseling. I still love him very much, and am trying to prepare for either direction. He aked for the Divorce in December. Thank you, Donnamae

• Dear CWB

I just came online after many days and saw your response.Thank you so very much.I really appreciate your reading for me and ofcourse you are right on this one.Thank you ever so much!

Love and light to you

• My DEAREST CWB!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting my mind at ease...It is as I suspected, actually, but, you know how it is, you wonder if what you feel is TRUE or just WISHFUL THINKING...I must tell you that I do FEEL his love, restrained as it is, and occaisionally he will even show it. Of course I would like to think that he loves ME mor than Maria, but that is just silly: He loved her as much, and in the way that relationship allowed, and so it is with me. It's just that when he gets all choked up, remembering Maria, I sometimes feel a pang of jealousy...Most of the time, however, I am GRATEFUL to Maria...She, after all, was the woman to "mold" Alberto, being with him as long as she was. She gave him his children, for what that is worth to him, I don't know, and so his now three grandchildren (he seems very keen on the girl, Ornella, as she takes after her grandmother, Maria, in how she handles horses and plays the piano...:):):)). Believe me, I DO understand that Maria is a HUGE part of his life and for nothing in the world will I stand in the way of that! It's just that I do see how, after Maria, I could be a HUGE disappointment, and so I wanted the reading to find out just how much of a disappointment, if you see what I mean...Silly, perhaps, but there it is...

Any glimpse of the money situation? MY money, that is? Alberto is incredibly generous with sharing his money with me but, firstly, I would like to be able to take care of HIM for a change (as well as execute all sorts of grand plans for the taking care of my family and the world) and, secondly, I feel that I need to feel that I have my own money, if you see what I mean...If only to stay the wagging toungues of Alberto's children who are convinced I married their father for the money (WHAT money is what I would like to know! :):):)) I have, what I believe to be, a hit screenplay written in my head (so to speak). I feel it should be written even if it never gets produced, but that could just be a "mother's" bias...:):):) I do not want to sound like a prig, but I do think that i can encompass entertainment as well as bringing good to the world with this script...What "destiny" do you see for it? The "working title" is "The Fallen Vampire". It is, unfourtunately, one of those scripts that must be submitted only to one producer, as it is his characters that would be used (along with my "new" character, Serena Angela Luccis-in case you need a name...:):):). If Josh Whedon passes on this script, he could magnamiously allow another producer the rights to his characters but, frankly, I would rather "keep it in the family", if you see what I mean...Will Josh love this script, or what?

I am sorry to continue to harrangue you! If you are completely fed up with me, please do not hesitate to say so! In ANY event, please know that I have been, and continue to "surround you" in healing "white light", as I do with all of those whom I love and who touch my life favourably.

Walk in Beauty,

MayGoodCometoUs

• My DEAREST CWB!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting my mind at ease...It is as I suspected, actually, but, you know how it is, you wonder if what you feel is TRUE or just WISHFUL THINKING...I must tell you that I do FEEL his love, restrained as it is, and occaisionally he will even show it. Of course I would like to think that he loves ME mor than Maria, but that is just silly: He loved her as much, and in the way that relationship allowed, and so it is with me. It's just that when he gets all choked up, remembering Maria, I sometimes feel a pang of jealousy...Most of the time, however, I am GRATEFUL to Maria...She, after all, was the woman to "mold" Alberto, being with him as long as she was. She gave him his children, for what that is worth to him, I don't know, and so his now three grandchildren (he seems very keen on the girl, Ornella, as she takes after her grandmother, Maria, in how she handles horses and plays the piano...:):):)). Believe me, I DO understand that Maria is a HUGE part of his life and for nothing in the world will I stand in the way of that! It's just that I do see how, after Maria, I could be a HUGE disappointment, and so I wanted the reading to find out just how much of a disappointment, if you see what I mean...Silly, perhaps, but there it is...

Any glimpse of the money situation? MY money, that is? Alberto is incredibly generous with sharing his money with me but, firstly, I would like to be able to take care of HIM for a change (as well as execute all sorts of grand plans for the taking care of my family and the world) and, secondly, I feel that I need to feel that I have my own money, if you see what I mean...If only to stay the wagging toungues of Alberto's children who are convinced I married their father for the money (WHAT money is what I would like to know! :):):)) I have, what I believe to be, a hit screenplay written in my head (so to speak). I feel it should be written even if it never gets produced, but that could just be a "mother's" bias...:):):) I do not want to sound like a prig, but I do think that i can encompass entertainment as well as bringing good to the world with this script...What "destiny" do you see for it? The "working title" is "The Fallen Vampire". It is, unfourtunately, one of those scripts that must be submitted only to one producer, as it is his characters that would be used (along with my "new" character, Serena Angela Luccis-in case you need a name...:):):). If Josh Whedon passes on this script, he could magnamiously allow another producer the rights to his characters but, frankly, I would rather "keep it in the family", if you see what I mean...Will Josh love this script, or what?

I am sorry to continue to harrangue you! If you are completely fed up with me, please do not hesitate to say so! In ANY event, please know that I have been, and continue to "surround you" in healing "white light", as I do with all of those whom I love and who touch my life favourably.

Walk in Beauty,

MayGoodCometoUs

• Sorry for replying twice! My bad...

Walk in Beauty,

MGCtU...

• To all requestee´s

Thank u for feedback n wants for more insight, including new posters. For the time I need ur patience as i again struggling with a bad severe lumbago ( wrong term if u ask me ) plus a sciatic nerve issue. I´ll try to get around to as many as i can as soon as i feel im up for it.

HOWEVER if the wait seems too long or u get impatient, feel free to post new threads and hope someone else will step in n help u as well.

until im back on track blessed be all

cwb

• Feel better CharmedWitchBernte. We patiently await until you feel better.

Toni

• ChartmedWitchZBente: My second question was deleted for some reason so I will give it to you again. My name is Toni Brown, I live in Milton, Florida, I just moved from Jasper, Tennessee. I would like to know about my future for my health. I have many health issues. Thanks so much.

• dont worry unicornmustang mine hasnt been read too and mine way pages b4 urs..lol so we both are in the same boat..lol good luck

• Thank U CWB im makeing one with the one in NV we have known ea other goin on 3 mos now and i think that hes the one cuz i feel a special bond with him.. I can spill my gutts out to him and he will listen to me...I know hes not ready for a relaionship only friendship and i respect that too but I just dont want to b with anyone else only him ...I just got out of a relationship cuz he lied to me...and was unfaithful...But I still had that bond with NV...and i think hes worth waitn for I hope im right....cuz i really dont want to get hurt again and waste my time on him too...so I just dont knoow wat to do now...His Bday is Dec 13,1967 and mine june 30 1963.. will I have any chance with him in the future.

• Dear Charmed Witch Bente

Sending you prayers for your health.Let me know if you would like me to send you Reiki.

Btw,you got my reading right even without name and place.You are v gifted.

Take care

Love and Light!

• Sending healing thoughts your way, feel better.

• Dearest CWB!!!

Of course, WhiteLight is upon you from me and many others, but is there no one physically near you who can give you a hands on massage? Also, and I know that I am sounding too crunchy groovy for words here, please try to put this pain into perspective. What i mean is that, as you know, we are all spiritual beings having a physical experience we call life. If that is true (and I believe that it is), it means that pain that we experience is trying to tell us something, probably "spiritual", if you see what I mean...I know that it is difficult, but please try to not resist the pain...What we resist persists, remember...I won't go so far as to say EMBRACE the pain (though if you can do that, more power to you!) but at least let it in enough to have a conversation with it, if you see what I mean...Find out why it's showing up and why in the particular form it is in...Once you know what the true problem is, the pain will at least lessen, if not go away completely. It must, since its "job" or "mission" is completed and the "message" delivered. This is ABSOLUTELY NOT to say that you should not seek medical help! Having lived with all sorts of pain for my entire life, I would be the LAST person to put down any avenue where relief could be found. It's just that I have found that when I am open to listening to what pain has to tell me, AND I also use whatever therapy is appropriate at the time, the pain goes away much more quickly and is slower to return in that particular form.

In any case, now that you are loved. :):):)

Walk in Beauty,

MayGoodComeToUs

• Hello:

Is anyone available to do a quick reading? I want to know if and when my x boyfriend might come back in my life? He left in early May unexpected. My b-day is nov 6, 1958 and his is apr 24, 1964. Why hasn't he contacted me? Thanks very much in advance......I appreciate you guys!

Monday11

• CharmedWitchBente:

I hope you feel better soon. I know how painful that can be. I will wait until you are feeling up to answering me. Thank you for your help!

• hello tonix, i have a question regarding the reading to have me. you said i will come across my ex again. after that i will walk away from him for good.

this break up has been the most devestating for me. i dident handle the breakup well and started texting him hertful things. i have apoligized several times. he made it clear he dosent love me anymore and bc of my text msg possibly can never be friends again. i know that this relationship had an exp date although we did talk about getting married. i feel like we can be good friends but mbe is wishful thinking. can you give me some clerity on this situation. will seeing him again hert me in the long run? is it best if i stay away and wait for him to contact me first? is this is complete loss? can you also tell me what life change he had that made him change his mind about. being in a relationship with me. im open and ready for the complete truth. and he wont talk to me since the break up. so im full on questions. my bday1/26/1981. his 12/17/1977

thank you lots for your time and im happy your doing this, it helps keep me in trach in life. and life is hard.

hugs and lots of love