Anyone need a quick reading? im practicing.

• Dovechick - I have thought about voluntary work, I'm overseas and don't speak the local lingo. All the other work is Admin. So it's a bit difficult. I hope you don't think that I'm making excuses, perhaps I am? I am loving your garden, it looks like a bit of paradise. It looks gorgeous. I've plants in pots, not many but they brighten my day. I can't do much with the garden, we're only here for another year. I look forward to returning to the UK next year and putting down some plant roots and the other roots! Are you also in the UK? Thank you so much for your good wishes and for the advice, you are very kind. I just love this picture, very soothing. 😄

• To those withno answer

At some point on page 20 to 25 i think i stated the reasons why some didnt get an answer,

for 2 reasons:

1. not enough data

2,. idont do dobs, have NO clue what to do with dobs

i need REAL name n a location MINIMUM. n last PATIENCE!!!

thanx ;-D

cwb

• Hi all

Well cyberspace swallowed my reply. Hmm

Okies.

Those who didnt get an answer is because of the following things:

1. i dont do dobs, dunno what to use it for

2. U didnt leave behind enough information, i need at least a name n a location

3. Some of u had asked the EXACT same thing as many others n after replying the same message 5 times you just stop.

So i suggest u look through posts made, replies made n see where u had a question issue concern that is alike someone elses who did get an asnwer. chances are the answer applies for u as well.

The new n extra q´s thats has showed for those i need ur patience. I do this stunt when im up for it, has the time n energy n drive. When i dont, i take my pretty sweet time to get around to it. In fact this is the most time ive spent helping in weeks heck months ......

patience ladies patience.

blessed be everyone

cwb

• Hello Charmed Witch Bente,

I would like to ask, if I may, what future cards show for John from Carrollton, OH and Louann from Kent, OH, USA?

Thank you for your time and many blessings!

UnicornMustang

• Hi CWB Was it because I'm too complicated or didn't give the right information? my real name is Janet Villeneuve and maiden name is Eldredge and I am a Cape Cod native but at the time I live in New Hampshire. I would appreciate a 3 card reading or whatever whoever wants to do. Thanks a million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Janet

• Dear Charmedwitchbente,

I had asked Dovechick for a reading. It was pretty close to what is happening in my life. I was wondering what you see in a reading for me.

My name is Yvonne and live in Pittsburgh, I recently loss my husband, Keith.

What do you see any relationship developing in the next couple of months?

Thanks,

Rooster5

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• hi tonix i hope yoi get to see this msg. i have. question aboit your reading, you say i cross him again, like meet with him? or have a relationship again? my main cunsern is if its going to hurt me further. or will it give me closer?

i hope and pray to the lord you get this msg and are able to reply. this has been devestating to me.

• Thanks for your insight cbw you, good to see you hope alls well.

• Hi CWB,

I have been chasing answers for more than 30 years on some legal paperwork in Kenya where I was born. I have lived in Australia since 1965 and am now in Brisbane Queensland (Australian State). Will I ever find out what I yearn to know?

I thank you just for your desire to practice and Blessed Be.

cheers

Laine

• Opps did i forget to mention i dont use cards but psychichness as in relay to spirits?thats why i dont use cards or dobs

cwb

• Dear Charmedwitchbente,

Hi again friend. I would like you to do a reading for me. I understand the method you are using.

I had loss my husband almost a year ago. I hope you could tell me that in relationships I will encounter in the next few months will they be social or business. Could these relationship lead to a promising involvement over a long period of time.

Thanks,

Rooster5

• Hello Charmed Witch Bente,

I would like to ask, if I may, what future the spirits advise for John from Carrollton, OH and Louann from Kent, OH, USA?

Thank you for your time and many blessings!

UnicornMustang

• Hello Charmed Witch Bente

I would like to see if you would have time to give me a reading. What do you see in my future with my babys dad? My name is Clara M Murillo and his name is Jesus Acosta Molina and we both live in fort collins, co, usa

thank you so much for your time

• CharmedWitchBente,

My daughters' name is Sarah Love and we live in Columbia, Pennsylvania, USA. My name is Susan.

Thank you so much for your time! It is much appreciated!

• CharmedWitchBente:

I need some advise if you have time. You have been so helpful getting me this far. The man that is the love of my life has been trying to contact me. I have been ignoring him because I'm trying to figure things out. He has told me that he loves me, and that he has no desire to be with anyone else. He tells me that he knows I feel the love just like he does, and I do. My question is if I go back to him will anything change? Was this separation we've had been what was needed to bring us closer together? I've explained to him that I just don't have the strength to go through anymore BS with him, and he promised me that he doesn't want anymore of it either. This is the first time since we've been together that I believe his sincerity is genuine. Any insight you have will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

• Charmedwitchbente, sorry I didn't include the info. I'm Toni Brown, I live in Milton, Florida, just moved here from Jasper, Tennessee. Would like a regular reading for my future, have lots of problems. Thanks, Toni

• Hello All CWB, Can you please see what you see for me CC & Dot, Broward County, Fl? Thanks, don't know if I asked already my head is spinning from going backward on the posts. Thanks much!