Anyone need a quick reading? im practicing.

• KINDLY REEAD THE THREAD :

LACK OF RESPECT

THANX

• Would like a reading.. anytime

• Does anyone have time for a reading regarding career and job opportunities? Would much appreciate any help and direction that can be provided. I purchased a house 3 months ago in a bigger city, Baton Rouge, LA where the State Capitol is located and relocated to that area, but running across obstacles in finding a job despite 3 college degrees. Will I find a job soon in the new city that will at least equal the income of my previous job...or should I seek employment in the city, Houma, LA where I moved from where I know everyone? I was teaching at a private community college in the old city and the corporate office discontinued the program which has left me unemployed. I love helping people and working in caring professions, but also find myself exploring all employment opportunities in different fields due to the current unemployment status - and all the problems emanating from the BP oil spill along the Gulf Coast.

Will I find a career position that will assist me in fulfilling the bigger plan and purpose for my life toward helping people and as a children's advocate making a difference?

Many thanks for any assistance that you can offer. My birthdate is 8-28-1956 at 6:45 p.m.

Blessings,

Christine

• CWB:

Glad to hear your back is getting better.

Being a Cappy myself I fully understand your stance on us not constantly bugging you, therefore I am more than willing to wait for you. I hope you have a great day!

• Dovechick, I asked Tonix3, for a reading which is on page-7. I have Never heard anything from her since asking for a reading. Could give me me? Thank-you cathi56

• Hi cwb,

sorry not replying sooner,been kinda busy myself ,hope you are feeling better,

as for everyone else QUIT BUGGING AND WAIT YOUR TURN!.

remember readers do not get paid here,we do this out of our own genourisity,so be patient.

We each have our challenges in life and sometimes we need some time to get over life's obstacles

you are amazing cwb and this woman (spirit) she's quite tall with long wavy hair if that helps ,but still won't tell me a name, she just says slow down girl, apparently there is also something else you should be doing but don't particuarly want to.

Again hope it makes sense to you,take care babe.

love and light

crystal

• hmmmm mayb connect to me guys n start something solid lol

as for readings ................. the pages here overwhelms n i know i said id come back, but i honestly do not longer know where i left off. so right now its all without heads or starts n no end in sight. sigh

• Tonix3 you are really cool with your card knowledge.

how about a reading? for love? and career?

me: september 21, 1965

him: June 30, 1976

I love him.

• Hi, may I please have a reading for love and career? Me: 6/11/51 Thank you very much.

• OK GUYS I FEEL WAY TO OVERWHELMED. THOS OF U WHO ASKED ME FOR A READ AFTER PAGE UHM ERR I THINK IT WAS 21 OR 22, WHICH EVER AND ONWARD. I FEEL IT DRAGS ME DOWN. TO THOSE WHO HAS REQUESTED OF ME PLEASE MAKE A NEW THREAD N ASK ME AGAIN, I WILL LOOK AT IT AS SOON AS I CAN.

MIND U I ONLY HELP THOSE WHO REFERS TO THIS THREAD N NOT ANY NEW REQUESTEE. IF I SEE ONE NEW ONE FROM SOMEONE NOT FROM THIS LIST HERE, ITS VOID N ILL NOT HELP AT ALL.

CONTRADICT TO MANYS ASSUMPTIONS I DO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, N BY IT IS MY TIME NOT MINE MOST OF TIME.

SO IF U WISH MY HELP WHO HAS ALREADY ASKED IT ON THIS HERE LIST, NEWTHREAD MY NAME N MENTION THIS LIST. I WILL CHECK AS I DONT WANNA B OVERRUN LIKE NEWBIES ARE. IF I A, ILL SIMPLY CLOSE THE THREAD N LIST. SO BE AWARE.

CWB

• good 4 u cwb, hope your feeling better soon hun

• Hi, can I have a reading please? should I stay with him? I'm Gemini, He's Aries. Thanks

• does my caner maqn love me and want me? Is my career going to take off? Is my weight going to become balanced?

• TONIX3 NOLONGER FREQUENTS THIS THREAD, TO ASK IS FUTILE. IVE NOT SEEN HER FOR A MONTH, N I HAVE CEASED TO READ ANYONE ON THIS THREAD, ITS TOO LARGE TO MANY PAGES N ......................NEVERENDING. SORRY!'

KINDLY SPREAD THE WORD

• cuspglyph,

I'm a scropio born 11/4/75 and my husband is a Virgo born 9/11/77

Sometimes I find it hard to click even though we have been married for 12 yrs

But then there are times we are like one. He has an issue with me and flirting but the thing us I don't do it on purpose it is just in my whole being. Sometimes I'm scared to open my mouth because I think the males that I made need to talk to. Think that I like them when I don't. I also feel like my husband and I don't have that spark that u have or should. I didn't even feel it when we first met. Please help me and tell me about us. Thanks 🙂

• Not sure if you will get this message but was just wondering how you are now cwb.

Hope you and everyone else that devotes their precious time on these forums have a wonderful magickal yule!

love,light and brightest blessings being sent your way.

Crystal