Anyone need a quick reading? im practicing.

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Dovechick,

Thank you for this kind offer. I was wondering if I will be moving to the apartment I have my eye on at the end of this month and if not will I find happiness in whichever new home I do end up moving in to at the end of this month? I appreciate your response. Sending you lots of LOVE!

XOXOXO333Tanya

• leikelaa: Sensitive Creative Scorpio, I thank you for your appreciation.

Have you been caught in a love triangle? I feel that in the fairly recent past you have been buffeted by a painful emotional episode. It is not clear to me what happened but it appears as if this was difficult on several levels. Lots of emotions: hurt, anger, jealousy, revenge and maybe eventually logic triumphed and allowed you to extricate for the situation.

You need to make the most of your past experience and use it steer a true course in your future. It appears that you have the upper hand now, master your emotions, trust your integrity and you will progress. Although there appears to be someone on the horizon, they may be too demanding or not supportive of your aims, but you now have the strength not to stand any nonsense. I think this is a time for you to concentrate on what you want.

• fiojenpat: I keep coming back to the potential you have to communicate with people. Is this something you feel comfortable with? If not then do something about it. The easiest thing to do is to accept that when you do something which you are not used to you might feel uncomfortable. This is normal, just learn to feel comfortable with your discomfort. One step further would be to take a public speaking course...

• Dear Dovechick,

My new dear friend. Thank You. Are the cards that good? I was getting a feeling that I am to start a new journey without my deceased husband and soulmate. I am not completely ready to take another shot at romance and life long companionship.

I have another question..." Will this relationship still occur if I am refuse to move on?"

Rooster5

• I wanted to respond to your request to have someone do a quik reading about your wish to meet someone new on the projet that you are working on. I got the king of pentales, eight of swords, judgement.... the knight of cups fell out.....You will not meet a new love. You are still in love with someone elese who will return... this relationship was not good for you at the time but he/she will have a change of heart, and (hopefully) a better attitude. I am ameture and read mostly for my friends, but this is how I interpreted the reading.

I've done a lot of readings on this guy that I have a crush on and get conflicting readings would you mind returning the favor, and seeing what type of chance we have at a loving relationship.

• That was for dovechick.

P.S. your new venture will be profitable/

• Hello Sexygem and DoveChick,

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to give me your insight into my love triangle? John is supposedly my FlameTwin and he and I are estranged as of now. Vince just came into my life and is perfect, it has been suggested that he is a LifePartner, but I have to make a choice? Is there a way to have both accept each other and share me? That sounds silly, but I know John being a Gemini has a roving personality too, which caused me a LOT of grief during my relationship with him. He swore he was faithful to me. I believe that he was. I KNOW in my heart he still loves me and cares about me, but will he change and want to come back??

The other question is: Where will I live? I have to either move or stay where I am at and find two more roommates. I don't want a lot of responsibility right now with utility bills. I am going to college full-time and want to concentrate on that and not have to worry if I'm moving a few times during the coming months? I am confused.

I thank you both for your insight and loving attention to all the questions on this forum!

Love and Light,

UnicornMustang

• Hi Dovechick/tonix3 , can I have a reading on my love life ? My dob is : 08/08/1983 and there's no one in my life right now..Thanks.

• Dear Dovechick,

Because you so freely and lovingly offer your intuition to others ... I am responding to the Universe's desire for your assistance to be granted, too.

I drew 3 cards ... the first indicating the current situation, the second ... the action needed to progress and then ... the potential direction of future events. Please note that, in order for us to manifest (and your wishful thinking is indeed a form of that) the universe requires that we act also. Hence, the second card will be quite important for you.

Card 1: The Shadow Queen. This is all about aquiring knowledge, insecurity and manipulation. Remember though, this is in reference to your current situation. The Shadow Queen tells you that too many of the details hidden behind your circumstances prevent you from moving forward quickly at this time. She has come with a lantern to help shed light on what is concealed within you or your situation. This is the time to wait for more to be revealed. Perhaps you lack clarity and the knowledge of how to proceed with the subject of your inquiry? It's time to educate yourself a little more about your intention and then put that information to work for you. The Shadow Queen asks that you dig deep to gain strength and that you have the courage to ask someone "in the know" to shed light on your circumstances. She promises to send that person to you. Beware of moving too quickly in the dark, as you will likely trip and fall and have to start again.

Card 2: The Spirit Whisperer ... Divine Guidance and Higher Knowing.

The Spirit Whisperer comes to you heralding the miraculous and the inspired. She whispers guidance from the Divine through your higher senses so that you can hear her wisdom and know her love for you. She is committed to helping you intuit the next right action and steers you away from trouble. The Spirit Whisperer keeps you inspired to move forward, always knowing - just in time - the correct next step. She guides you to fulfill your highest purpose. When she appears, it's a sign of inspired ideas that. with continual action, lead to success! That's a very good omen. If your question is about a relationship, the Spirit Whisperer speaks of soul connections, past lives and great learning through mutual mirroring. She will whisper how long, how short, how deep, and how sweet the relationship can be. There were soul bargains made even before you both were born here, and an exploration is in order. You may move forward, but keep listening to The Spirit Whisperer for the lessons that the vulnerability of love brings.

Card 3: The Resting Tree ... Patience and stillness.

The Resting Tree is a sign for you to stop focusing and planning and be at peace in the moment. This is the representative of non-action and relaxtion. Patience is thekey to being with this ally. The Resting Tree asks you to slow down, sit back, and watch the roses bloom and the birds feed in the meadow. This isn't the time to forge ahead in any way. You may not be taking enough breaks, so you're invited to be still and contemplate your good fortune, even if it means blessing the chaos in your life. This is a sign to allow everything to fall away except the stillness of the moment; it's like living within the space between breaths. When The Resting Tree appears, it signals that you've done all that you can for now and it's time to unwind and allow your story to unfold of its own accord. You've earned the right to rest and relax. Amazing ideas will come if you do. Remember the ancient saying "We do without doing and everything gets done".

Dovechick ... you are an intuitive soul. I am not going to draw parallels to life for you because, the whole point of self discovery is that the self discovers it. However, you are a very blessed young woman who, upon listening to the wisdom within, has an exceptionally clear vision of all. It is my dearest wish that this guidance helps you acknowledge the gift of insight you already possess.

May the stars be with you ....

Angel Hugs,

Icearia x

• Oh! And I'd LOVE the scoop on this new guy once the sparks fly between you, ok?

Hugs Dear One!!!!

Ice x

• Dear Tonix,

I completely appreciate that you are experiencing a difficult time now. May I suggest that you not offer advice / readings / intuition to others if you are not up to it? This just creates masses of disappointment in others who rely on you to help them. If, however, you are up for it, then perhaps acknowledge those who have written to you?

I wish the dark times to whizz by so that again, you are bathed in the beauty of your own light.

Blessings,

Icearia

• Hello Dovechick, are you able to do a general reading for me please? If you feel too burdened and already have too much then leave me out. I just wanted to ask! Take care and thank you for your time.

• Hi Tonix.

Just u focus on u and get better. People have long learnt here often they dont get a reply at all. Many forget how much energy and time it takes. For instance my good friend HighPriestess is still working on her backlog from last year. and to top she has another list that she wishes to do, and that she prolly wont begin on before next year if at all. Its TOTALLY ok to say guys i got overwhelmed and i wotn be able to do you all or any at all.

Knowing one limits is a good thing.

That said Would mayb Doveschick, Sexygem or and Icearia maybe read me??? U dont have to.

regard blessings love n light, NAMASTE

Cwb

• I have a quick question. My name is Natasha my b-day is 12/11/83. I would just like to know if you see any big changes in my life within the next 2 or 3 months. Thank you very much.

• WOW... thanks for the reading... I have gone through an ugly divorce, leaving an abusive marriage both emotionally and financially. I'm trying to keep my home where I run my business - it is a retreat for women. It is a very nurturing envoronment and has been very theraputic for me. I am learning the two sided to the Gemini... do you see this as long term?

Thanks for your insight!

• Hi CharmedWitchBente ... nice long name darl!!!!! Great imagery too ... are you a red head by any chance? I get dark auburn for you but even just a dark, dark red. And 'green' is so your colour. Would be funny if you hate green ... I would laugh ... the things we most dislike are also the things that hold the most significance for us, also. are they not? Wear green ... the dark variety ... not apple or bright green ... the olives, the Earth shades of Green and, then watch how you connect to magic!

On to your request (which I am happy to help out with) but first, my response to Tonix was solely for her own interest actually. Inner turmoil does not translate well to assisting others ... a lower vibration does not blend with the ones necessary to divine or intuit ... they're too heavy. I wasn't being mean or even insinuating anything other than, take care of you first before offering to help others. Beginning a thread and not getting back to those who are answering you helps no-one. It is in Tonix's interests to go within if that is what her spirit needs. Just so ya know ... there was nothing in it. I, too, have awaited HP's 'advice' since the start of January ... but, she does reply all the time.

And so ... for you, it is good that you have not posted a specific question though, I really sense you have a burning issue in your mind. Hopefully, these cards will offer you a starting point in order to keep your own intuitive senses flowing ... and you have many ... don't you? Little LOL!!!! 🙂

As I did for Dovechick, this three card system gives you a now, what you can do and a probable outcome based on where you are at. Are you ready????

Card 1: The Dream Walker ... Dreams, the collective good and illusions.

When the Dream Walker is your ally, dreams really can and do come true. Still, there are two kinds: those of the small Self and those of the Divine. Spirit has a dream for you that is yours alone, and all you need to do is ask and it will unfold like magic. You also play an important and unique part in the Divine dreaming of the world. When you ask, "Is this dream for me that serves the greater dream?" the most beautiful vision for your life serves the highest good for others, too. Just the act of asking will immediately provide the answer. The Dream Walker is beside you to help you move effortlessly through the illusions, observing the Truth and celebrating the waking dream of your life that results.

Card 2: The Word Lord ... Communication, Praise, Dishonesty.

The Word Lord rules communication of all kinds and lets you know that positive interactions can be expected when he arrives as your ally. He only speaks with positive words and praises all he sees. He reminds you of the laws of Abundance and Praise. When you bless the world, it blesses you back. When you say affirming, supportive words, they carry an energy that returns to you in physical form. Remember that each one has power and will resonate into the Universe, seeking its reflection in manifest form. Your body responds to praise, as does everything in the world around you. Praise it for its inherent health and beauty. Applaud yourself for everything you do, as even the tiniest accomplishments are important. Praise your bills: give thanks for the services you enjoy, and watch the ability to pay them increase as you align with Spirit's increasing power. This is also a time to remember the powerful practice of affirmations. Write them down and speak them aloud as a spiritual exercise. Say it is so - and it will be. It's a very auspicious sign when the Word Lord chooses to be your ally.

Card 3: The Mapmaker of Destiny ... Authentic Purpose, Inspiration and Free Will.

When the Mapmaker of Destiny appears, it's a sign that you're being given an opportunity to transform fate into destiny. At birth, each human being is given a unique map with myriad paths that intersect with one another. Your Map of Destiny shows all the places you're meant to visit, places where you will be challenged to evolve into the highest aspects of the Self. Remember that you're a spark of the Divine come to Earth to experience itself in human form. As such, your path is unique. It's also somewhat preordained, and Fate represents the events in your life that were meant to happen and that you can't change. Fate is transformed into Destiny according to how you respond to your circumstances. Destiny offers you the ability to make great opportunities out of fated experience, so free will and choice are possible at certain points on your map. Now is one of those times. You're faced with a relationship or circumstance brought to you by Fate. How you respond will lead you into your perfect Destiny. Your Ally may assume the form of a soul mate come to heal your heart and be your companion. Perhaps your Challenger makes you face the things within you that must change in order for you to express your highest good? Maybe Fate brings you an Ally in the form of a wonderful new project ... or a Challenger in the form of a failed business? No matter which form they take, all are perfect expressions of Fate inviting you into your Destiny. Pay attention as your map unfolds now. And remember that Fate makes the map, but Destiny is determined by the manner in which you engage your journey.

WOW! I hope you realize how blessed you are, CharmedWitchBente! What a Divine Grace this reading was. I honour the soul within you as I hope you continue to do, too.

May you also unfold lovingly into the answers within you so that your beautiful light glows brightly.

Blessings Be and Angel Hugs,

Icearia x

• Hello Icearia... good to see that I am not the only one who is Nocturnal 🙂

That is a wonderful reading that you did for the Lovely CharmedWithBente.

Could you do the same for me as well, PLEASE??

What do you see for me in regard to any offers of love or marriage this Summer for me?

Do you see me reconnecting with my friend (G) romanticaly?

D.O. B. April 21,1973

• Hiya Pilot007,

Ahhh ... so cool that you are up doing the owl thing but, for me, it's day time. I'm in Australia, darl. Now, this is really someone elses' thread and I'm not comfortable with interfering with that so, because I don't want to make you sad ... if you swing by The Enchanted Pond, I'll post one for you there shortly, ok?

That's my thread and you will be most welcome there.

Angel Hugs,

Ice x

• Cool! I will swim on over to your Pond:)