Oddities?Anyone?

• I think this is so strange but lately when I am on here, I have noticed "feelings" of needing to say a specific object or place or something to the person I am talking to. I know this is strange and probably confusing, but I am wondering why or what it could mean. A couple examples of this is one person I was talking to I got this overwhelming compulsion to write something about sunflowers and sunsets...(I am not particulary fond of sunflowers and found it strange the idea came from nowhere) and tonight when i was talking to someone else I felt the need to share the idea of red hearts (like little red ones from when you are a child, I don't know, maybe from Valentine's day or something?) These are such strange compulsions...I don't know what's going on...maybe someone could explain this to me?? If you have the extra time, Please and thank you. 🙂 It just seems a little strange to me. 🙂

Thank you,

Laci

• Sweet laci-hobbles,

what you are experiencing is simply a "solid" way to get your point across. The sunflowers represent warmth, growth and joy, while sunsets may signify the ending of a stage in life, with the new day heralding a new phase. There could be a myriad of meanings of these images. How they are perceived is the responsibility of the one you're talking to/reading for. In my case, the red hearts signify passion, healing and love which I have felt has been missing inside my own heart lately.

You are simply sending your messages out to people in a way that they take notice of. My heart is bleeding at the moment, and I feel you not only realised that, but picked up that the sending of whole, red hearts would aid mine in healing. I thank you for that, as I'm sure the other you gave sunflowers and sunsets to, did as well.

Go with it! Some can impart things with simply the word. Others get pictures and images that they feel they should pass on.

I'll tell you something quickly, and I hope this helps: I gave a reading to a friend years and years ago when I was first starting out. I got the image of pigs. She'd said nothing about animals to me, etc, so I dismissed it. It kept coming. So I asked her what on earth did pigs mean?? She laughed and said "I grew up on a pig farm". I knew nothing of her history, so that was interesting and a sign that I was "getting" things for people.

So, don't question it too much. Go with it. I responded to your little red hearts didn't I? It left an impression on me. So you are on the right track!

Cheers

Moon50

• Dear Moon50,

I am so glad they meant something to you....Sometimes it makes me feel a little funny telling people that I am sending some inanimate object to them...:) Glad to know it means something to other people...Not so inanimate after all. 🙂

Hope you heal well,

Laci

• Oops I also wanted to say thank you for your time! I know how hard it is to find extra (especially at the moment). 🙂

Thanks again,

Laci

• And lucky me to have sunflowers and sunshine in my future!

You should always express your visions, Laci, in case they are just what someone needs to hear.

• Hear, hear!

• 🙂 Thank you both so much. 🙂 Sometimes it just seems a little silly to me...to randomly tell people I don't know about objects I don't have a real connection with myself. 🙂 Lol! I feel a little silly...But I am so glad they mean something to you both...this is funny because knowing it means something to others makes me feel less "crazy/silly." 🙂 I get sick when people I love are sick too...so I just thought some of these things were just silly/in my head...I guess I am just a little more sensitive to somethings and people than I knew. 🙂

Thank you both so much for clarification and peace in my thoughts. 🙂

Loving hugs to you both,

Laci 🙂

• Laci, I feel you are, like me, an empath; meaning you "feel" others and tune in to them. This is largely a good thing, but sometimes you can also inadvertently suck in their negativity as well which will make you feel sick, sore, sad, angry, etc, when there is no internal reason for you to feel like that. A bit like, you might go to work feeling on top of the world, but get there and others are down and out and you end up feeling the same. You may pick up when you leave work/get home. Sound familiar? There are ways to protect yourself from this, and the Captain has some very useful tips. She passed these on, but I can't remember which thread of mine that happened in! Feel free to have a poke through my threads if you like. It could be in MY HOUSE or WHATTHE? But not sure ...

Glad this helped you some!

Hugs back,

Moon50

• Dear Moon50,

Thank you again, Hope today finds you feeling well. 🙂

Teddy bear hugs to you. 🙂 (Yes, my "feeling" again),

Laci 🙂

• See? I have been feeling like a BIG BEAR HUG, and you've sent it to me! Keep on with it ... you could replace Hallmark and become the new Cyber-HugsnKisses-Girl 🙂 Through these changing times, this sort of thing is actually necessary, rather than a luxury as such. We all need comfort. Sadly, my arms are too short to hug myself. I might just buy myself a bear 🙂

Cheers!

Have a cuddly day!!

Moon50

• Lol! Moon50...I looked for this scruffy bear picture when it hit me and the funniest thing...I have been seeing sooo many bears today...at my son's school, at the toystore, at the a goodwill (a place I almost never go, but for some reason went into today for a shelf I thought might be there)...I am definitly supposed to send you MORE bear hugs!!! 🙂 Haha...even if it is a scruffy bear. 🙂 This is going to sound funny too, but try laying on your stomach with a pillow under your stomach...hugging it can feel a little more secure...weird, but sometimes when I was pregnant with my older son and felt lonely, this helped...I just saw a woman laying on her stomach with a pillow hugging it...hope that helps...I couldn't hug myself at that point because I was so big! 🙂 Hope this helps.

Lots of love,

Laci 🙂

• Thank you Laci! Sounds like a novel idea 🙂 Have always had trouble laying on my stomach because my b**bs get in the way hahaha, but with a PILLOW, I just might be able to get comfy. Can only try, huh?

Cheers and big scruffy-beary hugs!

Moon50

• Moon50,

Lol!! Hahaha...I have the same problem myself...thank you for the giggle. 🙂

Laci 🙂

• 🙂

• Lol...Had to share this with you Moon50...It is called a "boyfriend pillow" how funny... Might solve more than one problem for you...haha. 🙂

Lots of love, and big smiles to you!! 🙂 Don't fall out of your chair laughing... 🙂

Laci

• Oh gee, that IS funny!! Although I'm not feeling so "funny" at the moment, but still; this got me smiling!

Thanks for that 🙂

Chris

• 🙂