2nd time failure,WHY

• I know love indures all things but I wonder what is going to find the one who is for me.

I walked away frome the I asked God to send back to me! And it took three years. things were good, we talked a lot more often, texted , and went out twice before he relocated. I joined him a month later because I was ready for a new start. Things were ok until the middle of July came(Jun-the 1st week in Aug. have always been hard for me in love) things turn for the worst. After all the talks, tear and his fickle emotions lead me to shut down mentally emotionally and physically . There where a lot of issues I can admit but I begain to feel as if he never really wanted me inspite of the he was gentalmen. I could not take any more so I told him I was leaving , I packed, family came and got me but before I left He gave me a hug all of a sudden and told me "Sorry it didn't work out" and I told him I did not hate him....I still have mixed emotions

HEN. 12/2/1977 DANY !/16/1981

BUT NOW I KEEP HAVING DREAMS form fighting him-sitting talking with him-his sis calling asking how Im doing -sex ECT. WHY AM I HAVING THESE DREAM BACK TO BACK???

• Sorry I left out a few words.