How can I get back on track?

• I used to dream about things that would happen. Basically psychic dreams, I have lost this ability. I have not been able to "see" anything for at least 3 or more years. How can i get this back? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any advice.

• Hi Living,

I feel it has something to do with the shift in consciousness we are all in the throes of experiencing in recent times. From what I've read about it, it has been said that those of us who'd felt a close connection to Spirit may feel they have lost that connection.

Have you lost the art of meditating? Have your anxiety levels risen in recent times? All these things can contribute to that sense of loss.

Sometimes we feel we have come off the track, but strangely enough, we may be closer to it than we ever were before.

If it is of any comfort to you, I also have felt I've lost my way over the last three years. I, too, had dreams, etc, but rarely have them now. When I try to quiet my thoughts and meditate, I can't relax and feel blocked, for want of a better word. I haven't written anything for months now, and can't seem to find the "space" inside to do that lately.

Without any real insight as to what can help you, I think the best suggestion is to try and wait faithfully in the knowledge that all will become clear, and connections to Spirit we thought we'd lost will return, though maybe differently to what we'd known previously.

Three years is a long time to feel disconnected, but it has happened to a lot of us.

We need to keep our faith, keep believing, and try not to force anything to come to us. Easy to say, hard to do, but it's all we have at the moment I feel.

All I can say to you, is you and the rest of us suffering similar, will eventually win in the end. And remember: It's always darkest before the dawn...

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Moon50

• Thanks Moon50

I do feel that i am having trouble meditating and that my life has been on such a fast track the last 3-4 years and maybe that has something to do with it. I appreciate your insight and will keep trying to slow down and get back on track. It does make me feel better that others are feeling the same effects (not wishing any harm on others by this statement) But it makes me feel better that i am not alone in feeling this way. Thanks again and many blessings your way!

• My pleasure! And yes, you are not alone in this. There are many the world over feeling exactly the same.

A question I have for you though: Having said that you have lost your connection and psychic dreams, are you finding that your own intuition is sharpening? I know that sounds like a double-edged question considering what the crux of your thread has been, but while I myself lost my connection and dreams, I've noticed that my personal intuition has been proving right every time. Little things tell me this, like, I might need to make a phone call about something, but don't do it. I get annoyed I didn't make the call, but find out later that it was unnecessary anyway and that the problem had been solved.

I realise the above doesn't sound like the best of examples, but it's the best I could pull out of the sky for now! And there have been more occasions like this in recent months.

Have a think and see if you can notice the same happening for you. Little things can happen repeatedly and we often ignore them because they seem inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. But, it's those little things that add up to a whole lot.

Let me know what you come up with!

Hope this helps 🙂

Cheers

Moon50

• Moon50,

Funny you should ask that question. It has been lost also, not completely but I dont feel as sharp with my intuition either. I have been feeling alot of dejavu moments. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed since i feel a strong "need" to be at a different place in my life than i am now. Not sure if I put that in the right terms or if you can understand what i mean by that. I feel out of touch with alot of things. I feel that I am falling into a slight depression even. I appreciate that you take the time to help me sort through this time in my life!!

Thank you!!! Many Blessings!!

• Hey Living,

Your feeling of "needing" to be in a different place is also resonant with the coming shift in consciousness. You know you need to be functioning at a higher level of vibration, yet are still held down by the doldrums that come sometimes before a major arrives. If I've already thrown this old adage at you, apologies, but remember: It's always darkest before the dawn.

Depression is also normal during this period. It is brought about by exhaustion, and a feeling of being "done with" all that old stuff.

When my daughter was a little one and got sick (which wasn't often as she was a hardy little thing) she'd be sick for days and days even a few weeks. One time she had tonsilitis and I recall being so overtired by the broken sleep, feeling she'd never get better and the worry that she wouldn't eat anything. I walked down the stairs one night to have a smoke after trying to settle her and punched the wall I was so over it. And then, the next morning? She ate! And picked up from that day forward. So that is a case of it being "darkest before dawn".

Hang in there! It'll all come to light 🙂

Cheers

Moon50

• Moon50,

Thanks for the encouraging words. I was getting my list of vitamins and meds to take to my dermatologist appoint (mind you its not till next month) but I guess its about preparing for the appointment. lol I realized that I had been having trouble sleeping so my doctor gave me a prescription to help me sleep.. Do you think that this could have something to do with my dreaming? Maybe its altered everything? Let me know what you think, please!

Many Blessings !!

• Did the dreams stop around the time you started taking the meds? If so, then yes, that could be the reason why you aren't having them anymore. Chemicals introduced into the body can muck with its normal function, hence some people experiencing side effects, or heavier sleep than usual and of course, an inability to recall dreams once awake.

You'd still be dreaming though, it's just that you can't remember them as you once did for the time being.

Don't worry though: once you're through this phase of not sleeping and off the meds, your dreams should return.

Cheers!

Moon50

• Moon50,

i am trying hard to recall, but it could be right around the same time. Sort of makes me feel a little better. Thanks for taking the time to answer me!

Many Blessings!