Safe dating tips

• Hi All

I know this is out of the box but there are many on this site who are dating....lets share how we keep it safe. What brings this topic? I met a man while out with friends, a small coffeehouse setting. We happen to meet again a few days later, had a dink & decided to exchange phone numbers. We spoke a few times & met again to talk. During the last meeting he was showing me pictures of his boat & mixed in were VERY inappropriate self **** pictures. He tried to shield my view & fast forward to more boat pics while watching my reaction....needless to say I'll not see him again. I'm so glad I followed my rules for new prospective dates- meet him vs he picks me up, don't share home address, limit contact information, tell friend where we're meeting, his name & let friend know when you are home again. I Google his name to see what information is revealed. In this case he had a resume posted w Linked In so I could verify his job, &where he lived. Lets share ideas so we're all safer

Blessings

Amused

• AMUSED59

LOVE YOUR TOPIC, NOT ONLY IT IS OUT OF THE BOX FOR THIS FORUM, IT BROKE IT,

I AGREE WITH YOU TO DATE WE MUST BE CAREFUL, TO MANY THINGS OUT THERE, IN THE REAL WORLD,

I ALWAYS HAVE HAD A HABIT, FIRST TO ASK GOD FOR PROTECTION, AND I SINCERELY HE HAS PROTECTED ME THROUGHTOUT MY LIFE,

WHEN TALKING TO A PERSON I JUST MET, WHETHER MALE OR FEMALE, TRUST THAT INNER GUT FEELING, IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN,

I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TWICE IN MY LIFE, BOTH TIMES I HAVE MARRIED SOMEONE I HAVE MET THROUGH FRIENDS,

I AM VERY OLD FASHIONED, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN DATING ON THE INTERNET, FOR ME THAT IS OUT, RIGHT NOW AT THE POINT AND STAGE I AM IN MY LIFE, I FEEL GREAT BIENG WITHOUT HUSBAND, FAR CRY FROM MY YOUNGER DAYS, WHEN I USED TO SIT AND CRY BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO BE ALONE, MIND YOU ALONE NOT LONELY, I ALWAYS UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE,

I AM SIXTY FOUR, I HAVE SEEN ALOT AND READ ALOT, ALOT OF THINGS HAPPEN, AND THE TOPIC IS RIGHT ON CUE, SAFE DATING, I JUST HOPE AND PRAY MORE PEOPLE POP IN AND GIVE EACH OTHER IDEAS, ON HOW THEY CAN MEET NEW PEOPLE SAFELY, AND PROBABLY END UP IN A GOOD SOLID LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP,

BY THE WAY, BEFORE I FORGET, MY PARENTS HAD A SAYING THAT SAID, TELL ME HOW YOU WALK WITH AND I TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE, NOT ALWAYS TRUE, SOMETIMES, WE ARE VERY CHOOSY CHOOSING OUR FRIENDS AND KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME CORE VALUES AS USL

RAMONITA