Break

• My boyfriend does not want to break up but he wants to take a break. He says he's fine with me seeing other people but I am not fine with it. I am going on a trip in 4 weeks I will be away for 3 weeks. Is he going to meet someone else? Am I going to meet someone else?

I am scared of going away for so long I don't know what's going to happen when I come back and that thought scares me.

• Wonttell,

If his decision doesn't resonate with you, then you have some decisions of your own to make. The three weeks vacation you have coming up is such a blessing! This is a wonderful time for you to do some relaxing and some thinking. Get back in touch with yourself; do only the things that bring you joy. Find your objectivity.

When we focus on the present, we find opportunities. When we focus on or fear the future, we take ourselves out of what might be. Don't fear what he does or might do; know that no matter what, you will be okay.

It's hard to feel unsure about what's happening, and why it's happening, or how you'll get through it. But you have been through more difficult situations before. Know that whatever comes, it isn't fatal, and you will be able to draw from the situation a new level of wisdom that is yours to keep.

Breathe. It's all okay.

Blessings,

Ahliyah