Calling all psychics :-)

• hi all, I am pregnant with my first child, im so impatient and really want to know the gender. could anyone have an idea??

my birthdate 26/06/87 my partners 14/03/78. we conceived mid June and my due date is march 3rd 2013.

Just for fun but lets see if anyone gets it 🙂

my gender scan is october 8th so i shall let you all know.

P.S

I love this website xx

• Hello,

My instincts tells me its a GIRL. I just want to ask you this you dont have to answer if you dont want to. Relationship wise are you the dominant one? I feel thats its you. Am I right?

Blessings

• hi magikal,

I am yes although he likes to think he is! Can you do me a reading? I've had a few changes recently and some stress!

Thank you x

• Hello,

Although I know about Chinese & American astrology I dont do readings for other people.

I just use it for my own information. By it somehow it helps me deal with people.

Sometimes if I have a question I just ask a psychic just to see if my instinct is right.

Like a second opinion.

I am not a psychic but I have pretty good instincts. There are several good readers in this site. Ask them to do a reading for you aside from the unborn baby gender.

Maybe start another email to ask for gender of unborn baby and do a reading for you so you get

the answers to your questions in one response.

Blessings