NEED LIGHT

• IS POSS TO FIND AN ANGEL ON THIS PLACE? I NEED ADVISE ABOUT SOMETHING

VERY IMPORTANT TO ME WHICH IS MAKING ME SAD MORE EVERY SINGLE DAY.

• What is it that is bothering you. There are alot of caring people on here that may be able to offer some encouragement or a shoulder to lean on

• THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER, SORRY FOR BEEING SO LATE, I HAVE JUST SEEN IT.

HUGS

• I hope you are feeling better.

Or if you are sad: delve into it and let the sadness give you wisdom. Delve into the sadness as a kind of meditation, but dont stay there forever. Use that sadness to find wisdom. As if you are sleeping and dreaming and dreaming and dreaming. Until one day you wake up and you stand up and feel better. That is how a sorrow might be like. It should not last forever, just enough to gain wisdom. Like a sleeping pill, but with dreams about the sad part of life. Then the sadness heals us, and turns us to angels instead of statues.

Statues because we delve into the past and cannot move. Angels because we have found the key to happiness: Surrendering of everything to the Creator of heaven and earth. To let go of the past and leave it behind. Then we can move forward.