Could I be blocking....

• My next phase? The house is up for sale and only two showings. Could I be blocking because this is the final representation of our relationship together. We are forced to live together till it is sold. We exist in the same space although he does cook for me all the time sometimes feeding me and not himself. It's odd.

I am not panicking at this point but just curious. Thoughts?

Thank you to all who help

J3nnygr

• You are being given time to think about what you're doing. Even if the house sells, I feel that the cooling off period will result in the buyer backing out.

There are two things coming in here re your soon-to-be-ex: he is being selfless, but there seems to be a level of control here also. Like, if he does this for you, then why do you want to end it? I'm not sure, but messages are mixed here.

It's not really a great time to be selling either, so this could be why you're not getting a lot of nibbles.

I am feeling though, that there is an element of not being quite ready to end it, but can't tell if it's from you or him.

You can work it out with this man I think, but ... I feel you have thrown your hand and want to get on with the next phase of your life.

To be a bit clearer: there are two ways you can go here and either way will be right for both of you. I still feel there is love there, but it has been trampled by expectations, demands and insecurity.

I don't know if this makes sense to you, or if it helps, but this is what I've come up with 🙂

Good luck!

Moon50

• Moon50

Thank you so much for your insight. I feel in such limbo. There is one buyer out there somewhere The house is old but big and in a great location. I do just want to get on the other side. I think he vacillates but he's fantasizing about another. Tells her he loves her. I will not be second scraps any longer. Want a respectful loving man next go around.

J3nnygr

• Hi moon50

Can you give me a update on the situation. Do you feel anything has changed? I am pulling house off market till spring. So something's will float in limbo which is fine for winter. Maybe spring will bring renewed life?

J3nnygr