Shuabby, Astra Angel, Moon 50 please help

• Hi I am having a problem where I live the landlord wants to evict my parents because he says that we haven't payed the rent. Meanwhile we payed the rent. The landlord took us to court but my dad couldn't make it that day. So the judge sided with the landlord. We received a letter from the court saying we have to evict the apartment on sept 10. My parents called the landlord that we have payed the rent but he wasn't there only the secretary and she said that they had received the payment for aug. The secretary she said she was going to verify if she had received the month of July. She was eventually supposed to call back but she didn't. Today we received another court paper saying that on sept 10 we have a hearing. I just would like a reading on what is going to happen on Sept 10 because I want to continue living in this apt. because my parents can't afford anything else.

• DFRANCE,

I feel that the judge will side with the landlord if the rent was not paid on time several times back. If your parents can't afford anything else than I suggest that they contact social services and ask for help in finding Section 8 housing along with foodstamp assistance.

I will say a prayer for you and your family dear and please let us know how it goes.

Shuabby

• DFRANCE,

I feel that the judge will side with the landlord if the rent was not paid on time several times back. If your parents can't afford anything else than I suggest that they contact social services and ask for help in finding Section 8 housing along with foodstamp assistance.

I will say a prayer for you and your family dear and please let us know how it goes.

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby thanks my parents did pay the rent for does months he is saying we owe him. He just finding any excuse to evict us.

• bump