APOLOGIES

• Hi all,

At the moment, I am grieving, and cannot read "on demand" as such. I would like to ask that readings not be directed to me personally right now, because, weirdly, it feels a bit confrontational. I can't apologise enough for feeling like this, but - just as weirdly - I'll probably be drawn to general requests put up for anyone to answer, if that makes sense.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, because it isn't meant to. But I don't want to disappoint people either, so hence this thread.

Also, I will get to requests in my "First letter of your romantic soulmate" thread as soon as I am able; so please bear with me.

I hope this is taken in the spirit it is given, and not as a "rack off" to anyone who has asked for readings specifically from me in recent days 🙂

Thanks!

Cheers

Moon50

• Moon

you have been through a lot in the recent days: physically, with your health, and then emotionally. You are also getting a lot of revelations in various threads.It is all overwhelming and you do need time and space to process all these changes.You have been so generous in reading for others that I dont think it is possible for anyone to misunderstand.

Sending you healing prayers and warm hugs

Peace

• And this may be out of context and not my place to say so but smudging one's house really helps.I tried it today coupled with Reiki.

best

• Yes!! Thanks suramya! I have ordered some white sage sticks and they should be here midweek. I tried to do a partial cleanse of my house on Friday, but with the sorrow me and my partner put it through these last two days, I'll need to do a proper one on my days off later this week.

Yes, you're right: I have been through the mill, like a lot of people lately. It seems never-ending, coupled with me missing my partner and hoping he's okay. I have asked the Angels to send him a healing asap. Lord, I hope we get through this and end up back together. Then again, only if it is right.

I don't know the practices of Reiki sadly! Nor do I know of anyone in my town who does it. I feel I might need someone to come and do a space clearing, because if other threads of mine are anything to go by, I've got quite a few "visitors" here who need to leave ... 🙂

Thanks so much for your kindness and support too. It is such a testing time for us sensitive souls isn't it? Still, we'll grow from it and be better for it once the storm has passed.

Cheers and great blessings to you

Moon50

• Hi Moon50,

Really sorry to hear what you're going through.

You're in my prayers and I hope you will feel better soon.

HUGS!

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you everyone. One day soon, I won't have that feeling of sadness inside; one day xoxoxoxooxoxoxxoxo

• Hello Moon50

So sorry to hear about your lost. I will keep you in my prayers and I do understand

what you are saying. I hope you feel better soon.

Luv BLD

• Moon50

I will keep you in healing prayer also and if you need a reading than please contact me and I will be glad to help .

God knows when we need him most and when we ask him to give us a sign to let us know he is near , he will always send one.

Shuabby

• Moon50

Sorry. I'll keep you in my prayers & send healing energy your way. I have found this to be helpful when facing difficult times:

Japanese proverb Fall 7 times, stand up 8

Blessings

Amused

• Dear sweet Moon50,

I just wanted to say I hope you heal well, and things work out for you. I know this will sound strange but I want to send Red hearts to you...The little cartoon red ones from when you are a kid. Hope these hearts protect yours and find you doing better.

Best wishes,

Laci

• I want to thank you all for your kind understanding and support. I'd like to list your names, but am afraid I'd forget someone, so I'll say a general thank you and hobbles, I'd very much like those red balloons. I've been seeing a lot of red and purple around lately and had bought a few purple and yellow flowers recently. I'll have to get some red ones too methinks 🙂

I know I am not the only one suffering here, and won't give in to a "pity me" thing. There is so much sorrow and doubt that it is hard to climb out of it and rise above it, especially when you end up in the throes of it yourself.

I am lucky to have some caring friends, and an old dog and lunatic 2yo cat for company.

I am sending healing to my partner, by proxy really (I asked the Angels to give it), as I know he needs it too, possibly more than I do. It's hard, because a part of me wants so much to be with him while he's going through this, but he needs to do it alone. As for me, well, I've been limping along for three years kidding myself I was okay when I really wasn't. There has been too much loss in my life. Having said that, I realise that this "loss" is important for me - and others suffering similar - to fully grow and be able to take part in this stage of ascension.

HOWEVER, I feel a bit like Jesus on the cross at the moment, screaming out "why are you doing this?" while somewhere inside, I know pretty well, why.

So, somehow, some way, let's give each other a cyber hug and hope that that will give us some peace.

Cheers and blessings to you all

Moon50

• I wondered why I was popping on the forum today, with little time before an appointment. But I've been so moved by your responses to people today; the quality of love and care. And now to read of your pain.

So I sat in peace for a few moments, joining with everyone here in surrounding you in love and healing. And I breathed pure and powerful white light into your heart. I wanted to fill your whole being, your house and your ex with light too, but was only able to focus on your heart.

I'm left feeling moved and grateful for the minutes I've spent on the forum today.

Love and thanks to you, Moon.

• Oh Moon.. I am sorry to hear that you are going through any pain.. My recent experience with you makes it even harder as I can imagine the pain you are feeling... I am a Reiki 2 practitioner and sending you love and peace ❤

You have a beautiful soul, you are asking for help through what you are going through and you will get it!!

• Moon50

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such pain. I know that things will take time to get better. You have been ever so helpful and encouraging to me and i am here to do the same for you. I am sending healing prayers and positive energy your way and to your your partner as well. You really have been having some trying times and such a caring and giving person such as yourself does not deserve to be in such pain. Hang in there, and know that I as well as others on this forum are sending love an healing your way! Many Blessings!

• Thank you all again 🙂

The support I am receiving from all the kind souls who have expressed their sympathies and friendship on this thread and others, is like balm to a painful heart.

I, and others suffering similarly, will come out the other side eventually. For now, I am allowing myself to grieve and cry whenever I feel like it; it's all I can do.

Again, I appreciate the raw kindness I have received from everyone, and will make every effort to pay it forward when I am able.

Cheers and Blessings

Moon50

• Moon50

Sorry. wishing you better days ahead. I think you're right to just let it out & cry when needed, so often we hold it in but it remains under the surface waiting to be set free. Sending you warm thoughts & positive energy. May each day be a bit brighter until you fell yourself again

Blessings

Amused

• Thanks amused. I also appreciated your Japanese proverb. And I can tell you, after my 7th fall, I will be getting up an 8th time. Of course, I'm hoping this will be my 7th and last fall because I don't want grazed knees anymore 🙂

• Greenshoots

"I wondered why I was popping on the forum today, with little time before an appointment. But I've been so moved by your responses to people today; the quality of love and care. And now to read of your pain.

So I sat in peace for a few moments, joining with everyone here in surrounding you in love and healing. And I breathed pure and powerful white light into your heart. I wanted to fill your whole being, your house and your ex with light too, but was only able to focus on your heart.

I'm left feeling moved and grateful for the minutes I've spent on the forum today.

Love and thanks to you, Moon"

I am humbled by this, which is why I copied and pasted it.

Thank you Greenshoots; I do believe your white light has finally reached me xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• I so admire your humanity displayed through your synergistic strength and vulnerability. I hope all the wise crying (and perhaps shaking, raging and laughing ) that you're doing brings you real healing. And as you invest in your own healing, it prompts us all to take our own needs seriously. You're a hero and deserve all the loving wishes you're getting.

Since last writing I read the thread about your house with Bluemoon and The Captain; phew! it's all very interesting!

And White Light? There's plenty more where that came from! And it's certainly not mine; I just joined everyone else in directing it your way.

All love to you, Moon at 50.