I my deceased dad trying to get my attention?

• My dad was killed almost 30 years ago by a drunk driver, actually on my 10th birthday and ever since then he comes around using the number 143. My mom said that was his abbreviated way of saying I love you. Also he has came around to me as a 7 legged spider when it seems like he wants to say hello......my birthday, my kids baptisms.

The past few weeks I have not been feeling really good (Ive had pain in my veins in my leg, been tired and suffering from night sweats) and I have seen this number combination come up daily. Now my question is is my dad telling me that I am going to be ok or is there more to this? I feel like I am dying but in the same sense I have had so many good things happen I have to question is it because so many good things are happening that I am fearful that I might die and miss out on the rest of what I need to do.

I honestly don't know what is going on and I just need some direction!

I am not asking for anyone to "diagnose" me I am just trying to figure out what he is trying to say!

10-23-1972

Thanks

• He is trying to tell you that you are experiencing many internal changes which are causing your pain and that feeling of "dying". Yes, you are dying, or at least parts of you that no longer serve you need to be released which is a death in and of itself. Any major change is like a death; an ending to that which you no longer need, bringing new beginnings.

You are experiencing what the majority of people on the planet are at the moment. You are probably also feeling increasing anxiety because you don't know what's coming, but know something major is. Most people are saying that they feel exhausted, but there is still so much to do and they don't possess the energy to do it all. In truth, those things we say need doing, don't really because we would've done them!

If it helps, my house has become a bomb site while I experience lower back pain, exhaustion and a general feeling of unease and often incredible sadness in the wake of these coming changes.

It is hard to simply "go with it", but that's the best advice I can give you; which is also what your father is trying to convey from beyond the veil. Another message I can pass on to you is that with all the good things that you have experienced, you need to accept them as your God-given right and not worry that those good things will soon be replaced by sufferance. This is an attitude inherent in most of us. That old adage "life was never meant to be easy" has its place, but not as a guiding rule. It's true that nothing worthwhile comes without some work or effort, but we are not meant to live a life where we suffer for the majority of it, and that those happy, good times only come now and then. Happiness is our right; not sufferance. This is what Spirit wants for us, not what we have been misled to believe all these years.

You will find in a couple of months that the daily contact from your father will ease. This is because you would have found your way, and he knows that you finally BELIEVE you will be okay.

Here's some information I found about spider symbolism:

SPIDER SYMBOLOISM

The Spider is an ancient symbol of mystery, power and growth.

We take our first lesson from the ancient symbol of the Spider by contemplating its web.

Just as the Spider weaves a web, so too must we weave our own lives. The Spider symbol meaning here serves as a reminder that our choices construct our lives. When the Spider appears to us, it is a message to be mindful of the choices we are making - and ask ourselves:

How are my choices affecting my life?

How can my choices improve my life?

How are my choices affecting others in my life?

Not only do Spiders and their webs draw attention to our life choices, they also give us an overview of how we can manipulate our thinking in order to construct the life we wish to live.

Spiders do this by calling our awareness to the amazing construction of their webs. Fully functional, practical, and ingenious in design - Spider webs serve as homes, food storage, egg incubators - seemingly limitless in their functionality.

When we consider this ingenious diversity, we can also consider the web-like construct of our own lives. How are we designing the most effective life?

When we see our decisions, choices and actions as far-reaching, effective tools in life - we can see how we weave a web that can either serve us or enslave us. The Spider symbol meaning beckons us to be mindful of our behaviors - be smart about the life we weave for ourselves.

We can derive more Spider symbol meaning when we consider certain subtle characteristics that represent ancient symbols of infinity.

The infinity symbol meanings occur when we consider most Spiders have eight eyes and all have eight legs. The number eight is also a symbol of infinity or lemniscate (an eight turned on its side). Also, the vibrational frequency indicates the meaning of number eight involves cycles, passage of time, and evolution.

Further Spider symbol meaning:

Cunning

Progressive

Female

Cyclical

Rebirth

Death

Crafty

Resourceful

Creation

Protection

Fate

In Native American symbolism, the Spider is a symbol of protection against torrential storms. In yet other Native American lore accounts, the Spider (personified as the Grandmother) was the teacher and protector of esoteric wisdom.

The meaning of Spider in India is associated with Maya. The term Maya comes from the Sanskrit root “Ma” which means no form or limit. The term Maya describes the illusory nature of appearances. The Spider’s association with Maya brings about the understanding that not all things are as they appear to be.

The Spider symbol meaning in Egypt, is akin to Neith, a complex deity usually depicted with arrows as she is associated with hunting. Along with hunting, she is also associated with the creation, specifically the process of recreation in the dawning and dusking of each day. Neith is also a weaver, and is often shown with a shuttle in her hand (a tool used for weaving). It is this activity that gains her association with the Spider.

And of course, no conversation about the meaning of spiders is complete without discussing the Greek myth of Arachne, a mortal (although of noble stature) who was a spectacular weaver. Acclaim for her luscious lively looms spread over hill and dale and ultimately reached the immortal ears of Athena. Arachne claimed she was the best weaver, and thus prompted a challenge from Athena.

And so, they played a round of “dueling looms,” but no one could confirm the victor. However, Arachne was quite smug about the whole process. So much so, that Athena smote her with a mighty blow of conscience and a dose of guilt. Arachne took the dosage hard, and could not live with the intense feelings of guilt and sorrow so she killed herself. Athena felt awful over the whole mess and decided to resurrect Arachne in the form of a spider so that she and all her offspring would forever be the best weavers of the universe.

One final note, if you've visited my website often, you know I'm a big proponent of individual interpretation. Symbol meanings are very personal and profound. I merely provide a foundation of symbol meanings; utlimately, only YOU can determine what the meaning of Spider is to you.

If your father is appearing as a seven-legged spider, the number 7 is a very spiritual number, so it could be that he is asking you to look inwards rather than search outwardly for comfort and reassurance.

I hope this helps!

Cheers

Moon50

• endless1987

You are completly in tune with your higher senses in knowing that your father is around you at this time. He is there to offer you loving support because you are not feeling well .

Sorry to hear your not feeling well and hope that you seek out and follow medical advice given to you at this time.

Springtime spirit says for you will bring with it so many happy events and some new friends made. One will have a black cat that is just beautiful and male.

Take Care

Shuabby

• Just wanted to say thank you both!